Kimber-Less than lethal?

Anyone know anything about these orange space guns. They look pretty cool and maybe that might be the thing to get in this state, no jail time in event you need to use it, I think. When they are actually released do you think we'd be able to purchase in the state.
Also, if anyone went to vegas for the show was it there, did you see it and how big is it? It looks gigantic in the press release photos on Kimber's website.
Just curious,
Joe

Anyone know anything about these orange space guns. They look pretty cool and maybe that might be the thing to get in this state, no jail time in event you need to use it, I think. When they are actually released do you think we'd be able to purchase in the state.
Also, if anyone went to vegas for the show was it there, did you see it and how big is it? It looks gigantic in the press release photos on Kimber's website.
Just curious,
Joe

I don't think it's a good idea.
If you pull something out that looks like a gun, there is a chance someone might think you have one. Then you may be in a gunfight armed with pepper spray.

I'd consider this along with concealed carry in the woods. I'd like to think I could prob aim this better than any canned spray

Do the instructions on that thing show the victim going "ass up in the air" when they miss with all two shots?

The small flat unit is tossed after 2 shots; the orange pistol shaped unit has a replaceable top end containing the shots.

Sorry, but the thing looks like a water pistol. As was said earlier, it may help with getting rid of an annoying drunk; but I wouldn't want to use it to get out of a life and death pickle with it.

The thing that they try to push is that it's propelled at such high speed that the kinetic force also keeps them back a little bit. They use a gel-borne OC solution.

That thing looks like a super-soaker and is bigger than a G26. I'm all for giving someone an OC facial rather than a hydrashok implant but I'd like my delivery device to be easier to conceal and carry than my CCW.

I think the larger one is targeted towards LEOs who don't use Tasers. Like most MA departments. I have one of the smaller ones and it does fit comfortably into most pockets and is unobstrusive.

Back
Top Bottom