• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kim jong Un will not be down for breakfast

Aside of the fact that North Korea is never forthcoming with info, there's also the possibility that they'd hold off with the news until they can fit him in a casket for services. Could take some time for things to settle a bit.
on behalf of all large people...if i still could give neg reps i would be clicking on that now.

Aside of the fact that North Korea is never forthcoming with info, there's also the possibility that they'd hold off with the news until they can fit him in a casket for services. Could take some time for things to settle a bit.
I would guess there could be a power struggle between the sister and the uncle and maybe others. They probably want this ironed out before going public. He may not be dead yet too.

Latest report from Gordan Chang is they believe he was in attendance for their latest missile launch and things went BOOM, and not in a good way.

Kim Jong Un 'alive and well,' South Korean official says amid new reports North Korean leader is ill

Frank
according to Chang he has missed two very important parades/displays that all the Dear Leaders traditionally attend. Hopefully Little Rocket Man got taken out by one of his own. That would be a beautiful thing!

according to Chang he has missed two very important parades/displays that all the Dear Leaders traditionally attend. Hopefully Little Rocket Man got taken out by one of his own. That would be a beautiful thing!

The same Gordon Chang who wrote of China's collapse 20 years ago? Like he has any sources in NK. That dude talks out of his ass.

With its impending World Trade Organization membership, for the first time China will be forced to open itself to foreign competition, which will shake the country to its foundations. Economic failure will be followed by government collapse.
Amazon product ASIN 0812977564View: https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Collapse-China-Gordon-Chang/dp/0812977564

The same Gordon Chang who wrote of China's collapse 20 years ago? Like he has any sources in NK. That dude talks out of his ass.

Amazon product ASIN 0812977564View: https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Collapse-China-Gordon-Chang/dp/0812977564
You got a better source? I believe he is right on China, they bit off more than they can chew especially after the Commie Virus has exposed their blatant disregard for International rules and behavior. They have an aging, sick population, huge environmental concerns and their one child rule has limited the amount of new citizens, especially females. They steal all the tech from us and the World has wised up hopefully.

You got a better source? I believe he is right on China, they bit off more than they can chew especially after the Commie Virus has exposed their blatant disregard for International rules and behavior. They have an aging, sick population, huge environmental concerns and their one child rule has limited the amount of new citizens, especially females. They steal all the tech from us and the World has wised up hopefully.

Kim may be dead, but Chang definitely doesn't know jack about it. SK gov't probably has agents in NK gathering info on this rather than some talking head like Gordon Chang who is 6,000 miles away in his mom's basement speculating on rumors. Also, China's GDP in 2001 was $1.3T. In 2019 it was $14.1T. Only increased by like 1000%. According to Bagdad Bob Chang, this is all fake news and it's all going to crumble any minute now.

Seoul, South Korea — A top South Korean official said his country remains confident there have been no "unusual developments" in North Korea, suggesting that rumors about the possible ill health of leader Kim Jong Un are untrue. Unification Minister Kim Yeon-chul told a closed-door forum in Seoul on Sunday that South Korea has "enough intelligence to confidently say that there are no unusual developments" in rival North Korea that would back up speculation about Kim Jong Un's health, according to his ministry.
South Korea again downplays rumors about health of North's Kim Jong Un

Where are you getting your information? If from Chang, he's not only a hack he must be making sh!t up. China dropped the one child policy in 2017. There were some exceptions before that as well. They have made some pretty big strides in environmental policy- enough that it's becoming a PITA to manufacture there. Their population isn't aging and sick- they don't even work as old as many do here and typically the elderly live with their kids and care for the grandkids while both parents work. The only correct statement is the one regarding theft of IP. Thankfully Trump is finally doing something about that in addition to addressing the unfair trade practices we have faced for the last 25 years.

My source of info is me- I've been doing business in China for ~10 years and under normal conditions am there several times a year.

During today's press conference Trump said he knew more about Kim Jung Un but could no discuss it.

An Asian reporter asked him to respond to a comment allegedly made by Kim Jung Un on Saturday. He responded that is breaking news, and that he's quite sure that comment did not come out of the NK leader on Saturday.

Ummm..... read between the lines.

Where are you getting your information? If from Chang, he's not only a hack he must be making sh!t up. China dropped the one child policy in 2017. There were some exceptions before that as well. They have made some pretty big strides in environmental policy- enough that it's becoming a PITA to manufacture there. Their population isn't aging and sick- they don't even work as old as many do here and typically the elderly live with their kids and care for the grandkids while both parents work. The only correct statement is the one regarding theft of IP. Thankfully Trump is finally doing something about that in addition to addressing the unfair trade practices we have faced for the last 25 years.

My source of info is me- I've been doing business in China for ~10 years and under normal conditions am there several times a year.
Their population is absolutely aging, and it is impacting their economy:

20191102_FNC065.png

The President's trade war has not been a resounding success.

During today's press conference Trump said he knew more about Kim Jung Un but could no discuss it.

An Asian reporter asked him to respond to a comment allegedly made by Kim Jung Un on Saturday. He responded that is breaking news, and that he's quite sure that comment did not come out of the NK leader on Saturday.

Ummm..... read between the lines.

I caught that too.
I think he slipped a bit.

Their population is absolutely aging, and it is impacting their economy:

20191102_FNC065.png

The President's trade war has not been a resounding success.

That will drop with the relaxation of the one kid policy. Also that's not going to crash their economy, no way. Japan has its challenges, but the most aged population is not crashing its economy. If China did crash, there would be more significant factors such as overproduction, significantly reduced trade with the world's #1 economy, or other factors.

To be fair, it was 6 presidents in a row unwilling to take China to task for their trade practices.

I was listening to a few experts talking how Trump needs to build a coalition. IIRC, when he started his trade negotiations last year, no other country wanted to sign on. In fact, they thought it was a mistake.

That will drop with the relaxation of the one kid policy. Also that's not going to crash their economy, no way. Japan has its challenges, but the most aged population is not crashing its economy. If China did crash, there would be more significant factors such as overproduction, significantly reduced trade with the world's #1 economy, or other factors.
I didn't say it was going to crash it, only that it measurably impacts it.

To be fair, it was 6 presidents in a row unwilling to take China to task for their trade practices.
If you/we wanted to take China to task, you/we should have enacted the TPP. But that is spilled milk under the bridge...

Back
Top Bottom