• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Killing Bin Laden"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just scheduled to record it to my living room DVR from my iPhone. [smile]

reps inbound! [cheers]

I'm sure SEAL Team 6 will be happy to hear about this...

they launched the plan that would end with U.S. Special Forces making a pre-dawn raid on the compound by helicopter.

Yes... I know the term "U.S. Special Forces" can have a broader definition to include all HSLD units (Green Berets/Special Forces, SEAL's, Delta, Rangers, etc).

Just seemed like a confusing choice of words... that and I felt like nit-picking. [smile]

i clicked the link and it shows the program is on sunday night on the discovery channel. hope this is a help.

bob

Yeah, Bob, I saw the ad on Military channel this afternoon; I guess the Monday airtime there is actually the "encore" presentation.

According to another Discovery website, "...Encores of KILLING BIN LADEN will air on Discovery Communications' Military Channel, Science Channel, ID and Planet Green in the United States."

So to recap, it looks like we have opportunities to see this Sunday on regular Discovery at 10pm EDT, and Monday on Military channel at 10 pm EDT, at least.

I have a feeling this will be rerun often.

Last edited:
You don't really believe it will have any real information in it, do you? It will be "experts" armchairing how they think it probably went down. The forces involved would never divulge the kind of information advertised there.

On now...

More info here! [rofl]

(If I don't entertain myself, who will? Tough to get old. Wait--did I post that already?! Next I guess I'll start disagreeing with my own posts...with quotes...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom