• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Killer On The Run: Missing NH couple Djeswende and Stephen Reid found dead in woods with multiple gunshot wounds - CCW Next Time

I think I remember recently seeing a NH Chronicle like news story about a missing child that disappeared from a mobile home park not far from that same location. It bordered on a large tract of state park or conservation land. Scary to know that the predators can be anywhere. Growing up in the suburbs of NYC in the 1950s and 60s my friends and I used to hitch-hike everywhere and never had a problem. I'm sure there were predators then, too, so maybe we were just lucky at never having been a victim. But the thought of hitch-hiking now just gives me the chills. The odds just don't seem very good in this day and age, especially, with all the mentally ill people who have be de-institutionalized now roaming free.

I blame the discontinuance of corporal punishment for the yutes delinquencies...

View attachment 608145
More likely too much violence at home when they're younger combined with a lack of consequences when they're older. Creating monsters and then refusing to hold them accountable for their actions is a recipe for disaster

Yes and No....

The average campaign of a member of the NH House is around $1k......meaning most anyone can run and get elected if they make an effort and appeal to a sufficient number of constitutuents that vote

The NH Senate on the other hand is more typical of other states wrt cost to run a campaign and as such seems to result in swampier/more politically oriented folks to put it nicely.....

Forgive me for painting with too broad a brush because we have examples current and past of great senators.....but.....

Here's why this is important.

The GOP in the NH House reliably does a good (sonetimes great) job of pushing really good policy/legislation....including repeal of bad crap.

The NH House with over 400 members is the most representative of constituent opinions in no small part because these people are accessible to local constitutents (usually)......the citizen to rep ratio is something like 1/2500 in NH iirc......while in other states its typically 100 times that......we also dont pay these people to be professional politicians so.......it reduces the swamp effect.

The NH Senate has a bad habit of derailing/watering down good policy into your typical squishy attempt to successfully split the proverbial baby.

the NH Governor's office is historically a stepping stone for aspiring swamp dwellers.......

Concord is a good example of people getting exactly what they vote for year after year......
My next door neighbor asked me whether I thought he should run for State Representative, so I let him know the score.

I pointed out that our town and an adjacent town are apportioned seven seats at large. Both towns are predominantly Republican. There were already a lot of candidates. I told him that if he were one of the top seven candidates in the primary, he would likely have a new, seasonal, full-time job that pays $100 per year. I told him he would be a great Representative and I would vote for him if he ran.

He filed, barely ran a campaign, was among the top seven and won in the general election, mostly because most people in town knew him and liked him. My congratulatory gift was a copy of the NH Constitution. He took his duties seriously and was a great Representative.

The couple was employed helping refugees get acclimated in America. I'll take a wild guess they knew their attackers, some shit-bag refugees from Somalia or Syria or what have you, that knew exactly who they are and got pissed off at them. I'll take another wild guess that the "refugees" were further enraged because this was a "mixed race" couple. There are plenty of shit-bags over there that easily get infuriated by stuff like that.

Poor couple, genuinely thought they were helping to make the world a better place. And, this is the thanks they get.

The couple was employed helping refugees get acclimated in America. I'll take a wild guess they knew their attackers, some shit-bag refugees from Somalia or Syria or what have you, that knew exactly who they are and got pissed off at them. I'll take another wild guess that the "refugees" were further enraged because this was a "mixed race" couple. There are plenty of shit-bags over there that easily get infuriated by stuff like that.

Poor couple, genuinely thought they were helping to make the world a better place. And, this is the thanks they get.
Well now I dont feel so bad

I knew a couple that were like this...they met each other while they both worked in the Peace Corp back in the early 70's. Incredibly naïve couple. They really had no clue about anything, including common sense.

Like I said, I cant speak about NH politics. IMO, NH is changing for the same reasons most other states are. Native young people are being influenced by schools and the media. Yes, some shitty people move from MA to NH, but the average lib would rather stick a fork in their eye than move to Hillbilly Nascar land with trees and snow (their view not mine). NH is changing mostly because NH people are changing.
Meh, the fed blow-ins don't help. Biden is spraying illegals anywhere it perceives "a non moonbat majority that must be offset" honestly NY blow ins there during covid probably greater than MA immigration from same period, too

Not saying you are wrong, but there's shit-bags from every walk of life, don't count on that it wasn't some NH or MA or NY ........ bred ones. Plenty of illegals/foreigners commit heinous crimes but we also have plenty of our own doing the same. The country is turning into a cesspool and NH is not going to be exempt from this shit.

I can't pretend to know much about NH politics. I do know that NH isn't the utopian bubble that a lot of guys make it out to be.
There isn't an ideal place anywhere.

Increase population, increase crime and rudeness. It's that simple.

The problems exist everywhere. It's only a matter of degree.

NH patch has some photos of the wooded area in question. Looks similar the trails here in Nashua's mine Falls park. open woodland with virtually no groundcover or bushes. It looks like the authorities are combing the area thouroughly; they did find an old homeless camp. Search Grid At Concord Homicide Scene Shows Sprawling Clues
Look at the “neighbor post” Some ninny wants to know why all of Concord’s trails haven’t been closed until they find the murderer(s). Incredible!

“Clegg’s criminal record​

In 2018, Clegg stabbed a 28-year-old Spokane, Washington, man to death during a fight, the Globe reported.

Clegg told police he was on his way to work at a local McDonald’s when he and a man named Corey Ward got into a verbal altercation, the Globe reported. Clegg told police that Ward punched him, so he stabbed Ward multiple times with a small pocketknife in defense before leaving him bleeding out on the ground.

There were no other witnesses to the incident, the Globe reported, but Ward’s mother told the newspaper that it wasn’t like her son to start a fight. Clegg was never charged with Ward’s killing.

In the summer of 2020, the Globe reported, Clegg was arrested in Salt Lake City, Utah, for shoplifting at a local Walmart. On his person, police found a loaded .45-caliber handgun that had recently been reported stolen from Al’s Sporting Goods in Logan, Utah.

Less than three weeks later, the Globe reported, Clegg was arrested while trying to escape police. During that arrest, police found another handgun reported stolen from Al’s. They also found nearly $2,300 in cash and lockpicking tools.

Clegg spent four days in jail before being released, the Globe reported, and was sentenced to 36 months of probation in November 2020.”

Oh look, another piece of shit known to authorities that should have been in jail instead of murdering a couple doing good. f***ing super soft criminal justice system.

In 2018, Clegg stabbed a 28-year-old Spokane, Washington, man to death during a fight, the Globe reported.

Clegg told police he was on his way to work at a local McDonald’s when he and a man named Corey Ward got into a verbal altercation, the Globe reported. Clegg told police that Ward punched him, so he stabbed Ward multiple times with a small pocketknife in defense before leaving him bleeding out on the ground.

There were no other witnesses to the incident, the Globe reported, but Ward’s mother told the newspaper that it wasn’t like her son to start a fight. Clegg was never charged with Ward’s killing.

In the summer of 2020, the Globe reported, Clegg was arrested in Salt Lake City, Utah, for shoplifting at a local Walmart. On his person, police found a loaded .45-caliber handgun that had recently been reported stolen from Al’s Sporting Goods in Logan, Utah.

Less than three weeks later, the Globe reported, Clegg was arrested while trying to escape police. During that arrest, police found another handgun reported stolen from Al’s. They also found nearly $2,300 in cash and lockpicking tools.

Clegg spent four days in jail before being released, the Globe reported, and was sentenced to 36 months of probation in November 2020.”

Oh look, another piece of shit known to authorities that should have been in jail instead of murdering a couple doing good. f***ing super soft criminal justice system.
So was a Massachusetts democrat or not? I hear they are the ones ruining NH.

As to the crime itself, not much you can do unless you are armed and see it coming. I walk a few times a week on a local trail that is fairly empty most days. I may pass a couple other people.

I always try to look them in the eye and smile as they approach, but you never know. If they were to attack as soon as we passed, I’d likely not get my gun out.

So was a Massachusetts democrat or not? I hear they are the ones ruining NH.

As to the crime itself, not much you can do unless you are armed and see it coming. I walk a few times a week on a local trail that is fairly empty most days. I may pass a couple other people.

I always try to look them in the eye and smile as they approach, but you never know. If they were to attack as soon as we passed, I’d likely not get my gun out.
The stabbing occurred in Spokane, Washington, where this POS is from.

I'd be willing to bet these 3 victims are not his only ones. They need to take a deep dive on where else he's been.

In the summer of 2020…​

Sounds like homeboy was chillin and wildin with the BLM crowd. And we know all the free passes and get out jail free cards those f***wads got…

Back
Top Bottom