Kids facing suspension in Tauton over Facebook photo

WOW! The school is getting slammed. It's about time we see significant common sense being called for in this country. It's long overdue! (I still don't see any hope for Massachusetts however)

The photo was reportedly posted by the young man in the picture.

So, no matter what the caption read, what is the legal or logical basis for punishing the female for appearing in a photo holding a perfectly legal object?

The photo was reportedly posted by the young man in the picture.

So, no matter what the caption read, what is the legal or logical basis for punishing the female for appearing in a photo holding a perfectly legal object?

There is no logic as far as the liberal minded educational system is concerned in this state or country. Logic is obtained by an individual when they leave these institutions, get a job if they can, and start to pay taxes so that these idiots can continue to poison the minds of the countless that follow and collect hefty pensions for the nonsense that they spout. Once this happens, the logic that is gained is that these morons are full of sh#$ as far as the real world goes and the world is not made up of unicorns and rainbows.

Well said my friend....very well said!!!

There is no logic as far as the liberal minded educational system is concerned in this state or country. Logic is obtained by an individual when they leave these institutions, get a job if they can, and start to pay taxes so that these idiots can continue to poison the minds of the countless that follow and collect hefty pensions for the nonsense that they spout. Once this happens, the logic that is gained is that these morons are full of sh#$ as far as the real world goes and the world is not made up of unicorns and rainbows.

Kids who go to a school dance with a girl don't shoot up the place. They spend all there time trying to get to second base.

Easy way to stop all school shootings... legalize prostitution. Every school shooting so far is some longer kid who is pissed he wasn't getting laid

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i signed the petition for that kid. saw it on the local airsoft forum. Poor kid. Reminded me of my situation but i got caught with a pocket knife and yet i was in community college.. People now day doesn't have a good judgement.. They are afraid of everything.

Anyone suggesting that the caption along with the photo could be threatening is either ignorant, disingenuous, or a moron. They already attended the event without incident by the time the photo became an 'issue'. They didn't bring any guns. They didn't bring their airsoft toys. They didn't do anything violent.

That this is a story in the first place is a result of nothing less than the pussification of America and the misapplication (probably intentionally) of ridiculous 'zero tolerance' policies.

So the principal says it caused a "disruption" in school on Monday as other kids were seeing it on Facebook.

Hmmm, what the f*ck are the kids doing on FB at school? Isn't that the real "disruption" here?

At worst, the caption could be considered bad judgement.

Sometimes... people say things that are perfectly innocent but sound bad to someone else. Hell, that's how half the bickering starts on THIS forum.

Good Judgment Comes with Experience, But Experience Comes from Bad Judgment.

At worst, the caption could be considered bad judgement.

Sometimes... people say things that are perfectly innocent but sound bad to someone else. Hell, that's how half the bickering starts on THIS forum.

Good Judgment Comes with Experience, But Experience Comes from Bad Judgment.

And reading is fundamental. The event had already occurred. Period.

This is like posting the pic referencing the Olympics after the closing ceremony.

WOW! The school is getting slammed. It's about time we see significant common sense being called for in this country. It's long overdue! (I still don't see any hope for Massachusetts however)

Looks like they pulled any comment in reference to the trampling of theses kids rights from there facebook pages....Cowards.

My wife is a teacher. I had her watch the story... Her response was that they kids need to lawyer up and sue the crap out of the school, the school board as individuals and the principle, and go to the MA state superintendent immediately.

For the record, they're airsoft guns, which is hilarious. I remember shooting the living fvck out of each other every day after school with those things.

Back
Top Bottom