• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kids and Hunting

I hear your humor. However......I'm sure there are folks out there that would instruct their kids with no hunting license to go take a walk to get the deer moving.

I hear you. I don’t bring the kids deer hunting, mainly because deer hunting for me is more about post hunt cigars and whisky.
I’m going with the idea that hunting small game is less of a worry for EPOs.
For some reason, people only seem to take deer hunting serious, when to me it is the worst of hunting.

I hear you. I don’t bring the kids deer hunting, mainly because deer hunting for me is more about post hunt cigars and whisky.
I’m going with the idea that hunting small game is less of a worry for EPOs.
For some reason, people only seem to take deer hunting serious, when to me it is the worst of hunting.
I hear you. I do enjoy the deer season.....But more for the 3-4 days I get to spend with my old army buddies than Anything else. Don't get me wrong....We are successful.....But the harvest of venison is second to the time together. Small game.....Rabbit and snowshoe hare are my favorite.

MisterHappy T
akes precedence. If you can find me any person that was granted an FID card (not counting the old paper "Indefinite" ones that magically went away [laugh]), without the cert required by statute cited above, or without the Military exemption that was recently enacted, I'll buy you a year's membership here on NES.

Both my sons... granted it was 20 years ago, but they got the FID with a letter from me as well as the Hunting license.

Apply before the 15th birthday, FID issued when they are 15 and only a letter stating they will be supervised by a responsible adult is the law. At 14 they are NOT REQUIRED to possess a cert of completion.

I thank you for your offer, but I will pay my own way here.

As I previously stated, it is a back door and well hidden and I have nothing against proper training.

Back
Top Bottom