Kick ass dogs?

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
dogs are cool and loyal, i just don't want to care for them. i'll continue to enjoy friends dogs, though.

whalerman69

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
All dogs are good unfortunately some bad people have them and they are the ones that need put down... Said that for a friend...;)

dustoff22

NES Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
This picture is no good without his huge stuffed toy in his mouth. Great dog dustoff 22.

It's true................as intimidating as Lulu might be, all that goes out the window when she greets people with a stuffed toy in her mouth. And for a Shepherd where one might think there's the possibility of some aggressive tendencies, I honestly don't think Lulu has any whatsoever! She's my fake guard dog........lol

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
It's true................as intimidating as Lulu might be, all that goes out the window when she greets people with a stuffed toy in her mouth. And for a Shepherd where one might think there's the possibility of some aggressive tendencies, I honestly don't think Lulu has any whatsoever! She's my fake guard dog........lol
She's a great dog. She can't wait to show you that she has the best toy a dog can have.

Top Bottom