• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kesha Decides On Your Civil Liberties

"We as a nation, we can’t control who feels hurt, we can’t control who feels pain. You can’t control every single person and know how they’re going to deal with things and know if they’re going to pick up a microphone — you don’t know that. But what we can control is who we give the f**king microphone to."

Yea, just like that..... porky.

[laugh] I was going to say what the hell is a kesha.

Maybe something like:
dsc_6396.jpg

I had no idea who she was, so I had to look her up, and found this:
kesha-bikini-pics-fat-weight-gain-bikini-1355693250.jpg

Another intelligent thought rolling around in her head!
what a great nation we are, producing such fine, intelligent specimens of american womanhood.

The second amendment decides who gets weapons just like the first amendment decides who gets to open their big fat mouth.

A person with a self admitted metal disease, and drug problem wants to control who has guns..... RIGHT.

Looks like she's getting back to her roots- back to the pudgy ginger she was growing up. She's from the same area of Nashville that we are from. Wasn't anything special, but what an example of what Pro Tools and makeup can do. She needs to visit Hickok45 to hold some pots and 2L bottles for him.

Look up Kesha New Year resolution 2011 on Youtube for more evidence of her class and sophistication.

Last edited:
I have no idea who she is. But there is an awesome YouTube parody of her by a group called Key Of Awesome.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Another non producer oxygen consumer that serves no real purpose in society

Actually she showed me if I was a hot young blonde(not now obviously see above). And I banged every producer known to man and let the auto tune guys do real freaky stuff. I could auto tune my way to retirement at 24.

unfortunately I'm a hot blonde dude who doesn't put out so no millions for me.

Shockingly kesha is actually smart...book smart...still a dumb twat. She got a scholarship to Columbia for psych and has a 140 iq according to puffpo thing I read

Back
Top Bottom