• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kerry to sign UN Arms Treaty

I hope no one finds this disloyal, unpatriotic news surprising. Obama hand-picked Kerry for the position because he knew Kerry is every bit of an American-hater as I Obama. How ‘We the People’ ever voted these anti-American peckerwoods into positions of power is beyond me.

Obama won because the other two parties offered jobs to a country that doesn't want to work...

These people continue to push for a one global government. One nice Babel Tower.
In the mean time the US has big problems and they think this UN arms treaty has priority. What a sac or crap they are.

Arming Syrians to battle against their gov.
and trying to disarm everybody else.

True Kerry style.

Oh, so this treaty will stop Obama from arming the Syrian rebels? It won't? Good to see that he got an exemption to arm terrorists.

Seriously. WTF?

Arm Al Queda , disarm law-abiding citizens. Makes sense

it is going to lead to infringement.

it is going to be used to enable more executive orders, despotism by fiat.

for the purpose of disarming [STRIKE=.]his subjects[/STRIKE] the people

Good.

When they blatantly start taking stuff away - maybe people will wake up.

- - - Updated - - -

We hope... Won't know for sure until the senate makes it's decision. At this point, it's a coin toss (at best)...

Pretty sad IMO. Wonder IF this country will survive another three years with those two asshats running the show.

At this point I'd be happy with this country not surviving - because I think we need a do-over.

Back
Top Bottom