• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kenzie's Optics 10% Off Code

yanici

NES Member
I just ordered a Holoson red dot from Kenzie's Optics in GA. Got 10% off and free shipping with the "First time buyer" promo code. Check them out. Competitive pricing and with the code and free shipping. It's a winner. Nice savings. I found that the code that they email to you doesn't work so just call them with the number on their web page and they'll give you the current code to use. Here's a link: Home

I love that shop.

They have the latest stuff.
huh, good to know. i'll sit later and check out their web page. always nice to know about another good vendor for optics. @yanini or @Reptile, how's the shipping turn around time? decent?

a bit off topic, sorry, but i just encountered a first. i just ordered from optics planet, known for being sluggish in their shipping dept., and got an email less than 45 minutes after the order was accepted saying it was shipping this afternoon. damn, i would have lost that bet. but they still only will get my orders when no one else has what i'm looking for but them. been bit too many times. i'm almost thinking they drop ship.

I’m in no rush and Optics Planet is usually cheaper.

Kenzie had great customer service and a premium selection, though.

I loved seeing them at gun shows. They brought all the goods

huh, good to know. i'll sit later and check out their web page. always nice to know about another good vendor for optics. @yanini or @Reptile, how's the shipping turn around time? decent?

a bit off topic, sorry, but i just encountered a first. i just ordered from optics planet, known for being sluggish in their shipping dept., and got an email less than 45 minutes after the order was accepted saying it was shipping this afternoon. damn, i would have lost that bet. but they still only will get my orders when no one else has what i'm looking for but them. been bit too many times. i'm almost thinking they drop ship.
Well, I got USPS tracking number from Kenzies in about two hours after ordering my Holoson sight. I ordered it on Thursday afternoon and estimated arrival is Monday.

Back
Top Bottom