Kennesaw State University survey on guns on campus....moonbatty taste in mouth after

I think I will invent a new term just to further confuse things. How about something oxymoronic like "Panheteroqueer". Not sure what that would even suggest, I just know I'm not one.

Are you sure?

Well, I guess it's hard to say since it's not yet defined. What I do know is that I am a regular straight man who loves one woman (my wife) and that's it. So unless my newly invented Panheteroqueer term fits that description then I am confident I am not one. [smile]

- - - Updated - - -

What is a Grindr account? Or do I not want to know?

What is a Grindr account? Or do I not want to know?

Gay dating/hookup smartphone app. Aren't you glad you asked?

Tinder, which came later and appeals mostly to a heterosexual audience, is based on pretty much the same model.

Totally biased - Pastafarian was not included in the religion list.

Did you inform them of their micro aggression by omission and inform them they will be contacted shortly by civil rights attorneys?
The busses with protestors are loading up right now.
#Pastalivesmatter

WTF. They list Gay, but "Man loving man" later? Is that like plausible deniability? "I'm not gay! He blew me! [laugh]

View attachment 164326

Yes, actually. That's a whole thing in the health field - men who identify as "men who have sex with men" but don't identify themselves as "gay" or "homosexual". Some of it's a cultural cover thing like being in the closet and some of it's to include people who had sex with other dudes in prison and such.

The whole "we have counseling for you if you feel upset after taking the survey" thing is just institutional review board ass covering. It's so common/standard in these sorts of things it's almost legal boilerplate. Sad but true.

Back
Top Bottom