• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kennesaw State University survey on guns on campus....moonbatty taste in mouth after

...some questions may make you upset or feel uncomfortable and you may choose not to answer them. If some questions do upset you, at the end of the survey will we will provide information for you including people who may be able to help you with these feelings and resources on campus.
Wow...

...some questions may make you upset or feel uncomfortable and you may choose not to answer them. If some questions do upset you, at the end of the survey will we will provide information for you including people who may be able to help you with these feelings and resources on campus

Wow...

Do people actually go see people for that? I don't want to live in this society anymore if that's a yes.

WTF is Genderqueer? And isn't "queer" considered a derogatory term by the LGBT community?

Nope, they "took it back"....that'll show us[laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

I just took the survey as a genderqueer Apache Helicopter (sorry Atilla, I'm appropriating your gender) and did my part to skew the results the right way.

I identified as a 60 year old, transgendered, hispanic, pansexual (I don't even know WTF that is), with psychiatric problems and an abnormal fondness of firearms (abnormal by their standards).

Seriously leading questions in there.

Was it wrong of me to fill out the survey?

Oh hell no!

I cleared my cookies and plan on taking it again. [smile]

I'm really surprised that just anyone can take this survey without some kind of verification that you're associated with the place.

I stopped reading it after I saw I could select every race. I typed in "helicopter" as well in the "Other" box.

Yeah, and what's with the "Queer" stuff? Thats pretty queer to put down. I had not idea there were so many shades of sexuality. I understand hetero, homo and bi, but what the holy F.

As much as they dont like stereotypes, is there some kind of dichotomous key they use so no one gets pigeonholed? (I struggled with using "Pigeonholed", wasnt sure if that may be some kind of sexual identification I'm also unaware of.)

Thank you for completing this survey.

If any of these questions made you feel uncomfortable and you would like to speak with a couselor at the Counseling and Psychological Services, please contact them to schedule an appointment at 470-578-6600 (Kennesaw Campus) or 678-915-7391 (Marietta Campus). You can visit the Counseling and Psychological Services at their website: http://studentsuccess.kennesaw.edu/cps/.

Wait. If someone feels like the questionnaire caused them distress, can they claim disability and get O'Bama to forgive their student loan debt?

How can they list motor vehicle theft as a serious crime? I thought Deval and Mumbles educated us on the fact that motor vehicle theft did not rise to a level of seriousness requiring deportation of an illegal committing the offense?

I was a transgendered bisexual Samoan who is a Satanist and is majoring in feminist studies. I also love guns.

I listed myself as a trysesual martian majoring in liberal Hypocrisy.
On a more serious note.....wow apparently everyone in college now is a victim of some sort.
what a nation of pussies we are raising

Totally biased - Pastafarian was not included in the religion list.

Just in case anyone missed it:

635832629836260197-635832586303218816-WireAP-c98b8c9c7086451c987a17bec330ccf5-16x9-1600.jpg

I don't know who was loonier, her or the government for allowing it

I actually found it to quite a scientifically valid sample of opinion.

Speaking as a bisexual Hispanic liberal female sociology major, of course.

Sort of unrelated, but I hate being asked what my race/ethnicity is. "African American, Hispanic, Caucasian, etc." I'm just a god damn American, that's my ethnicity/race/background/nationality/all of the above. I aint nothing else but American

WTF. They list Gay, but "Man loving man" later? Is that like plausible deniability? "I'm not gay! He blew me! [laugh]

View attachment 164326

It is, actually. They had to invent the term "Men who have sex with men" because a lot of men who do just that won't identify as "gay" or "bisexual". There are a ton of guys with Grindr profiles who call themselves "straight". Denial, it's not just a river in Egypt.

This causes problems because often, such men don't realize that they're at elevated risk of HIV, and thus, fail to take proper precautions. They don't use condoms, they don't use PrEP, they won't discuss that part of their sex lives with their health care practitioners.

Back
Top Bottom