KelTec 2000 w/ glock grip

I haven't seen these around in a while. Was able to find a few places online that had a decent price about 300 with free shipping to FFL. I didnt know if anyone had scene one of these locally, getting a feel for a gun before you buy it is always preferred in my book.

Thanks

Last edited:
The version with the Glock grips is very hard to come by generally. I missed out on buying one at a local shop, because I was short on cash. When I came back a few days later it was gone, so I tried to order one. They had me a on a waiting list for over a month, then called and said they had a Beretta version waiting for me if I wanted it, so I just took that since it also has pre-ban high cap mags available like the Glock. Absolutely love that little gun, as it is very concealable, so it makes for a great truck gun, or for hiking since it fits easily into a backpack. Really depends on whether you already have a Glock, or Beretta, S&W, etc. mags, since having mags interchangeable with a handgun is a sweet advantage. In my case, I don't have any Glocks, or Berettas, so it didn't matter either way. Now I do want to pick up a 92FS to go with all the mags I have, though.[wink]

I haven't seen these around in a while. Was able to find a few places online that had a decent price about 300 with free shipping to FFL. I didnt know if anyone had scene one of these locally, getting a feel for a gun before you buy it is always preferred in my book.

Thanks

Keep an eye on the classifieds here, they pop up occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom