1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTT Kel Tec sub2000 .40 Glock

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by hillman, Aug 30, 2018.

1. hillman

hillman NES Member

Trade pending

Millbury, MA

I have a Gen 1 Kel Tec Sub 2000 .40 Glock configuration. This one has a couple of comfort upgrades, a padded bolt tube sleeve cover so you can get your face right down there for a good sight picture, and an improved bolt knob for better grip. Functions flawlessly. I am not the first owner and don't know the round count but works great and looks good doing it.

Perfect SHTF gun, fits in a laptop case or small backpack, right now it's my "truck gun".

Comes with 4 10 round Glock mags loaded with HP to get you started.

Only looking to trade right now. Could add the difference for the right trade.
    Trades considered:
    Good Remington 870
    Mossberg 590A1
    Springfield XD
    Sig P239
    Sig P320c
    Shield 9 or 45
    Might consider others, try me.

All laws will be followed. Unfortunately my schedule does not allow me to travel far right now so you're going to have to come to me or close to me for any trades.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018