Kel-Tec Sub 2000 , anyone have one?

Since this is turning into a reasonably priced carbine thread, I should mention the Ruger PC9. 10/22 aesthetics and it Can use pre-ban Ruger mags. Also it's very easy to clean up the trigger.

Now you tell me that!

I had the PC9, but sold it because the trigger was so bizarre. How do you fix it??

You can greatly improve the trigger by simply stoning the bearing surfaces and installing an overtravel screw in the trigger.

If you are not a DIY kindof guy, simply write Bill Springfield a check for $39 and ship the trigger pack to him.

http://www.triggerwork.net/1022.html

I shoot in a pistol caliber carbine league that meets once a month and the PC9s do as well as the ARs.
Like I said above, I do better with my Sub2k than with my MP5 SBR.

Don

Yeah they did Jack, [wink] I may see if I can try one out sometime soon and see what it is like.

Same here. Wasnt a big fan of the sub2000. I could get a decent cheek weld and sight picture and my groups werent too bad, but it just wasnt for me. Been wanting to try out a 995 for a while tho

Now I'm bumming, i'd offer to shoot mine, gonna have to find me another HP 9mm.... I traded mine out when a friend had a 686 he wanted to move... hard to pass on that deal after he lusted for my High Point as soon as he saw it..

I don't think you guys would want to shoot either one of my Uzi 9mm or Colt AR15-9mm pre-bans... if you like em, you'll need to spend a bit more to purchase one.[grin]

I read about the earlier post about a potential group buy. That is something that definitely interests me. I've been looking for one for a while but have had a lot of trouble finding one.

Yeah they did Jack, [wink] I may see if I can try one out sometime soon and see what it is like.

Same here. Wasnt a big fan of the sub2000. I could get a decent cheek weld and sight picture and my groups werent too bad, but it just wasnt for me. Been wanting to try out a 995 for a while tho

I've met Kirk and know where he is, no idea where you are Pete, but I have a 995 if either of you want to try it sometime.

Ya know, I had to blast over to Remsport today to pick a few AR parts up... of course while hangin I had to poke around in his gun room.. He has an awfully nice looking AR15-9mm on the rack.... for sale..... guarantee you'll get a good cheek weld on that baby.. [laugh2]

Ya know, I had to blast over to Remsport today to pick a few AR parts up... of course while hangin I had to poke around in his gun room.. He has an awfully nice looking AR15-9mm on the rack.... for sale..... guarantee you'll get a good cheek weld on that baby.. [laugh2]

Probably true Jack, the only obstacle with that is my very thin wallet! Would love to have it though! :)

Back
Top Bottom