• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kel-tec KSG

I have a ? since it has 2 seperate mag. feed tubes that holds 7 each and you have to manual switch from tube to tube is it a true 10+ mag tube or not.?

I have a ? since it has 2 seperate mag. feed tubes that holds 7 each and you have to manual switch from tube to tube is it a true 10+ mag tube or not.?

The laws are different for shotguns. I think you need to be concerned if it has a +5 round tube.
I'm not up on the new CT laws but that is how the original Fed ban is written.

Originally Posted by The Treason State
[(C)] (vi) A semiautomatic shotgun that has [at least two] both of the following:

[(i)] (I) A folding or telescoping stock; and

[(ii) A] (II) Any grip of the weapon, including a pistol grip, [that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;] a thumbhole stock, or any other stock, the use of which would allow an individual to grip the weapon, resulting in any finger on the trigger hand in addition to the trigger finger being directly below any portion of the action of the weapon when firing; or

[(iii) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of five rounds; and]

[(iv) An] (vii) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine;

(viii) A shotgun with a revolving cylinder; or

[(4)] (F) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in [subdivision (3) of this subsection] any provision of subparagraphs (B) to (E), inclusive, of this subdivision, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in [subdivision (3) of this subsection] any provision of subparagraphs (B) to (E), inclusive, of this subdivision, may be [rapidly] assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person; [.]

[(b) As used in this section and sections 53-202b to 53-202k, inclusive, the term "assault weapon" does not include any firearm modified to render it permanently inoperable.]

Everything in RED is what was struck out and replaced regarding semi-auto shotguns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom