• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Keith Olbermann Calls For "Economic Civil War" To Institute Gun Control

Reptile

NES Member
Keith Olbermann, generally considered a washed up "journalist" with a modicum of his former influence, is nonetheless a prominent voice of madness within the easily led leftist fold. People like him should be considered a valuable litmus test for what the political left is really thinking, including the kinds of sentiments they rarely say out loud.

The subject matter of his recent podcast should raise some eyebrows among anyone concerned about constitutional integrity or the 2nd Amendment, as Olbermann proudly suggests that Democrat controlled blue states should engage in economic civil war with red states in order to destroy conservative support for gun ownership.

LOL, I thought he was rage quitting Twitter? It’s hilarious that he has under 1 million followers now that they cleaned up most of the fake accounts. dude looks like he’s aged 20 years in the last 2. I guess being an unemployed narcissist with no public voice is eating him alive. He likely doesn’t need the money, but, it must be tough to be locked up in his house pretending to be an indie journalist, no lowly employees to abuse, no interns to impress by talking to them, just him, unemployed at home with his wife sick of looking at him and going to extra fitness classes with her 20-something instructor Raul. should have a pool question on what comes first, his suicide or his wife filing for divorce.

ETA: this guy is yelling into the void. He has 992,000 “followers” and 320 likes on this video? Keith, pay the troll farm for the “extra interaction” package so that they’ll at least like your posts, if not watch them.

Last edited:
The reason this thought process should concern everyone….EVERYONE…..is because if they were to be successful with this maneuver regarding firearms and firearm ownership, this model could be used for anything and everything else radicals look to ban or abolish.

LOL, I thought he was rage quitting Twitter? It’s hilarious that he has under 1 million followers now that they cleaned up most of the fake accounts. dude looks like he’s aged 20 years in the last 2. I guess being an unemployed narcissist with no public voice is eating him alive. He likely doesn’t need the money, but, it must be tough to be locked up in his house pretending to be an indie journalist, no lowly employees to abuse, no interns to impress by talking to them, just him, unemployed at home with his wife sick of looking at him and going to extra fitness classes with her 20-something instructor Raul. should have a pool question on what comes first, his suicide or his wife filing for divorce.

ETA: this guy is yelling into the void. He has 992,000 “followers” and 320 likes on this video? Keith, pay the troll farm for the “extra interaction” package so that they’ll at least like your posts, if not watch them.
Love the post, but the dude is an MGTOW.

I’ve seen his face when Fox does a hit piece on him, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard him speak. He is just one of the millions of NPC dooshbags who think guns are scary.

He had an msnbc show 10 years ago where he was a loon, he even worse on Twitter. If reptile posted on crazy unhinged things olbermann posted on Twitter, NES would be filled with posted.

He hates trump which put him in a weird position since he had an apartment a trump tower for many years. He also has been fired or left nearly every job he’s had on unpleasant terms. He’s an extremely angry and crazy person.

He was hit by a car many years ago and has some type of balance or coordination issue so he can’t drive a car.

Narcissists that need validation by being heard won’t/don’t leave twitter, no matter what they say.

Does this idiot realize that the "red states" produce most of the food in the US?\

b2fa1858.png

Poor Keith, he's a washed-up former ESPN jock sniffer and former deranged MSNBC host. He's totally irrelevant today and must be starving for attention. Mean, nasty, washed-up former talking head, and no one cares what he thinks.

He never got over not being selected to narrate Ken Burns PBS documentary on Baseball. Even his Leftist buddies want nothing to do with him.

Does this idiot realize that the "red states" produce most of the food in the US?\

b2fa1858.png
I have not gone to the trouble of doing the math but at first glance, it seems to be a toss up. Definitely fair to say red states produce much of the food. More accurately, they produce much of the raw food products that end up in your Doritos, Twinkees and the frozen food section of your local grocer.

Note for the idly curious who wonder how that food gets to your plate in a restaurant or dinner table — Without huge annual infusions of cash and credit, farmers can’t buy and plant anywhere near the volume of seed and related stuff needed to produce their current output. Beef, pork and chicken as we know them would all but disappear without the feed inputs.

Back
Top Bottom