• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

KC small arms Easthampton mass

KC small Arms is a new shop just opened June 5 2018 in easthampton mass at the new Yankee Hill Machine location. They are just over the town Line from southampton, Not far from The Tractor supply store and Big Y. You go in the front door for the shop. they have a facebook page and are working on a website.

My Wife and I stopped in tonight (thrusdays they are open till 8) and checked things out. they have a small but nice selection of mass legal guns, Some reloading supplies (primers powder and boolits) and a decent selection of ammo. They also carry Yankee Hill products at a 20% discount from list.

For full disclosure My son went to school with the K in the KC and I do know them but have no interest in the shop.

They are a welcome addition to an area that has not had an FFL for many years now. I purchased some primers (at the same price I last paid at Cabelas in eastern mass, and ) and some .22 ammo (cci) (which they has a nice selection of ) and a few boxes of 7.62x51 Tulammo to try in one of my autoloaders. (8.99 a box which is in line with mail order prices)

From what we saw, We were impressed and hope they do a good business they said the first week has been doing well so far. they are willing to do special orders and work to make the customer happy.

Just a quick update we were back and My wife spotted a pistol she wanted and she purchased it, and she was very happy with the service, We use her for a litmus test if they treat her like the customer (which she is) and don't talk down to her or treat her like an idiot they pass. LOL Even when we had an issue with Her Pin (we had to drive home to retrieve it) they where very understanding.

Attachments

• IMG_2331.jpg
    IMG_2331.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2338.jpg
    IMG_2338.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    IMG_2337.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
A small shop, not a large inventory but they cover as many bases as they can. There will sometimes be random AR15 parts or accessories deeply discounted that are overruns from something Yankee Hill was building. (Last time it was $5 OD green rubberized AR grips). Where they really shine, and how I met them in the first place was doing Gunbroker transfers. I've done my last 3 with them for uncommon left handed stuff, and they were excellent. I was very impressed by the first one, which was a total clusterf*** on the part of the seller. KC was excellent at dealing with that mess, especially considering it was the first time they'd ever seen me. The next two GB transfers were totally painless.

Looking forward to trying them out next time I want to order something new!!

Back
Top Bottom