• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Katrina refugees in Hudson, MA

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Looks like THESE refugees aren't waiting for things to get handed to them! Sure, they're getting some assistance, but they're both working 2 jobs to buy their own house... and giving away extra clothing that gets donated to them that they don't need.

Sounds like good folks; I hope they make it!

http://www.townonline.com/marlborough/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=350076

(Oh, yeah... they were sponsored by Curt Schilling.)

derek said:
There isn't enough good press on the people doing their best to take care of themselves.

your right but there is plenty of press when the refugees were seen on the Cape buying alcohol and tipping adult dancers with the $2000 Gov't grant.

Cptn5spd said:
your right but there is plenty of press when the refugees were seen on the Cape buying alcohol and tipping adult dancers with the $2000 Gov't grant.

You mean the $2000 out of OUR pockets? Nice to know I'm contributing to their "adjustment" period. [roll]

Fields is continually impressed by little things he notices in town, like drivers' civility.

Is he living in the same Massachusetts as I am? :eek:

Seriously, I hope they make a place for themselves here. Sounds like they're off to a good start.

Lynne said:
Cptn5spd said:

You mean the $2000 out of OUR pockets? Nice to know I'm contributing to their "adjustment" period. [roll]

Whassamatta with going to a tittie bar for a little attitude adjustment? Millions of men do it every week! :) :) :)

Well if you don't like the refugees going to adult clubs with your money then I'll gladly accept it so I can go to them. I'm not a refugee. I don't need to adjust. I don't need the money to see naked women, I WANT THE money to go see naked women. [twisted]

Grifter said:
Well if you don't like the refugees going to adult clubs with your money then I'll gladly accept it so I can go to them. I'm not a refugee. I don't need to adjust. I don't need the money to see naked women, I WANT THE money to go see naked women. [twisted]

Astute.

On point.

Honest.

Funny.

I like it!

Back
Top Bottom