• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Katie Couric's Producers Repeatedly Broke Federal Gun Laws

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Not that it will amount to anything.

By now you’ve probably heard about Katie Couric’s new anti-gun documentary “Under The Gun,” and how her producer doctored video of interviews with gun owners in order to make them look stupid and heartless. Couric’s producer and director, Stephanie Soechtig, admitted to doctoring the video, and Couric herself kinda sorta apologized for it.

But that’s not the worst thing that happened with the making of this documentary. It turns out that Couric’s production team deliberately conspired to violate federal gun laws. According to video obtained by Ammoland, a shooting sports news website, one of Couric’s producers deliberately committed at least four separate felonies by purchasing four separate firearms across state lines without a background check.

In the video, Soechtig openly admits that she directed one of her employees to purchase guns across state lines, and that he absolutely followed her orders:

To read more and watch the video:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/03/katie-courics-anti-gun-producers-repeatedly-violated-federal-gun-laws/

If you have any doubts at all about whether or not charges will be pressed, please google "david gregory gun clip". Happy reading.

Bloomturd once had some of his thugs buy guns illegally in Georgia "to prove how easy it was to buy guns out-of-state" and nothing happened to them either.

Don't you know that people like this are above the law ???

Such good people, we should all be praising them for their efforts. The way they research all these stories so dumb folk like myself can know what is happening in this horrible world, bravo. If it wasn't for people like this we would all be worse off. Thank you.

So they needed to break laws to show how easy it is to get evil guns? What is the point of the laws then? They didn't work so let's get more laws?

This rates 7.5 Courics to me.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

So they needed to break laws to show how easy it is to get evil guns? What is the point of the laws then? They didn't work so let's get more laws?

This rates 7.5 Courics to me.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

That IS a crap load of Courics

There's more, she changed her story now claiming that the guns never left Arizona and they were turned in to the police for destruction. However, her coverup story in itself violated several other federal gun laws.

It was covered in depth yesterday on Cam & Company. (Sirius 125)
Scroll ahead to 45.20 minute mark to hear that segment:

https://www.nranews.com/series/cam-...episode/cam-and-company-season-12-episode-108

Here's the article by his guest Sean Davis:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/06...r-confirms-her-team-skirted-federal-gun-laws/

Just another example of the hypocrisy of the leftist media. They want all of these gun laws, then they willfully go out and break them.

I am really getting tired of this selective prosecution of the laws. If the laws aren't going to be enforced for EVERYONE, then they should enforced for NO ONE and be repealed,

If there aren't enough "resources" to enforce all of the laws, then we have too many damn laws and many should be repealed!!

This is a violation of the 14th. If I pulled this crap, I would be in orange jump suit. Many have done less and ended up in jail!!

We basically live in Communist Russia today.

Back
Top Bottom