• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

KARMA TIME!!(FREE STUFF givaway!!!)Comedy Show Lewis Black

Well, I bought 4 tickets to Lewis Black Comedy Show for thie Friday, October 7th, and cant use them or get a refund.
No one I know can take them. So I'm giving them away!
Put your name on the list.
It's at 8pm, in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire.

**Special twist** If you can only use 2 of them, tell me. If the first name I pick is a 2-ticket request, I'll keep picking until I get another 2-ticket request. If my first pick is for all 4 tickets, they get them all.
PLEASE, IF YOU CAN NOT GO, OR THINK YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO, DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME IN!

These tickets are sold out, and would really like someone else to use them!
I paid a total of $140 for them.
I will be linking to this thread on a few sigforum.com

This is a big thankyou to everyone in the online gun forum community for all their help!
THESE ARE TICKETMASTER TICKETS THAT WERE EMAILED TO ME. I WILL EMAIL YOU THE TICKETS. YOU PRINT THEM, AND BRING THEM TO THE PERFORMANCE. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRESENT ANY ID OR CREDIT CARD, AS THESE .PDF TICKETS ARE YOUR ENTRY TICKETS. THEY SCAN THEM WITH A SPECIAL MACHINE, SO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE 10 COPIES. EACH HAS A UNIQUE BAR CODE, AND WILL ONLY ALOW EACH BARCODE TO BE SCANED ONCE!

rules to the game: tell me what your first gun was, what your next gun will be, and HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WOULD LIKE, 2 or 4!!!
I will draw a name thursday the 6th at ~5pm

MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS VISIBLE TO ME IN YOUR PROFILE, IF NOT, MAKE SURE TO LEAVE IT IN YOUR KARMA REQUEST! I NEED TO GET AHOLD OF YOU TO EMAIL THESE ASAP!

I can't go (thanks for the chance though) but for S&G's

1st gun was a Sigma 9mm
Next will be a Stainless Sig (havent decided on a model yet) 9mm

I would love to go to this show since I missed the chance to buy Dane Cook tickets and didnt even know about Lewis Black being this far North any time soon. *editing because I've just been reminded that my girlfriend and my 5 year anniversary is 2 days later. lol She just wanted me to add that.

2 tickets would be excellent.

First gun was a Beretta 380
Next gun will be a Sig 226 tactical

Wow, Lewis Black is hilarious. His segment on the Daily Show is a riot!!! Put my (and my fiance) down for one of the pairs!!

First gun ever... 8mm sport mauser given to me by my grandfather so I had a proper hunting rifle at the age of 11. Started hunting at 12 and it's laid down 6 deer. (followed by multiple .22, 20 gauge, and finally my 9mm).

Next gun on the list... a decent plinking .22 handgun. Probably a Walther P22 because their the easiest to be had in MA (as far as I can see) otherwise it would be a SIG Mosquito.

Very generous of you!

BTW, [email protected]

MidKnight said:
Next gun on the list... a decent plinking .22 handgun. Probably a Walther P22 because their the easiest to be had in MA (as far as I can see) otherwise it would be a SIG Mosquito.

Very generous of you!

BTW, [email protected]
hey, you're on the list, I only have like 3 takers so far, and this is posted on Sigforum and glocktalk!
Anyways, avoid the p22. Ruger's are mass compliant, get one of their Mark series. I have a mark-3 Hunter, it is a DREAM i got it for like 420 out the door at Four seasons. I havent had a SINGLE malfunction of any type, whereas i had feed/ejection problems at least once in every mag of the P22.
Heres a pic of my mark-iii hunter, and the first 10 shots out of the gun.
target.jpg

and another cool pic i took
trigger.jpg

Anyways, do a LOT of research on the P22 before you get it, i think you'll find that most people say its junk.......

I and two other people that have a P22 have never had a single problem out of them.

I've even had my P22 out to the range 5 times and didn't clean it between. It's pretty gummy, but still hasn't had a single FTF or FTE yet.

I love mine, as the couple of other people that I know that has them. Granted we've all gotten ours in the past two years. So that might have something to do with it. The people that I've spoke to that had issues all had bought them several years prior.

When I was talking to Len about this, he seemed to think that there might have been a lot of complaints and there was a design change.

Just wanted to throw that out there so you're not too bias by one persons review.

And I would love to go and see Lewis Black, but I don't think that I would really be able to...but thanks for putting that out there. That's really cool of you.

midnight won 2, and someone from SigForum won 2.
thanks everyone.
ill email it in a few
if you dont have the email by thurseay at 6, let me know

Sorry I didn't respond! I had class until 10 pm last night!

If you've given them away, I understand, it's getting down to the wire.

If not, I'll print them out and be there!!!

Back
Top Bottom