• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hey all,

Up for a Karma is a pair of my Red Sox season tickets. I have received some great help from NES members over the past year since I've joined and I wanna pay it forward.
Thank you all for your kindness.

May 8th. Vs the Twins

The seats are in the bleachers. Section 42, Row 10, aisle seats 1-2.

Requirements: Must be a green NES member and a GOAL member. And you also must not sell them for a profit. They're meant to be enjoyed by you and your friends.
Please behave. I am friends with a lot of people in that area.

Post IN and tell me something about who's going and why, feel free to make it enjoyable. Winner chosen by placing rosin on my forearm, writing all the names on small sheets of paper, throwing them in the air, and seeing who's name sticks to my arm.
Kidding, winner will be random.

I'll post a winner on Monday, May 6th around 5pm.

I live in the Worcester area and we have to exchange tickets by hand, so take that into consideration when posting in.

Again, thanks all and good luck.

Attention Admins, being a complete Noob, I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry. I suck and if I could neg-rep myself I would... Can someone with admin privileged please move it for me? Action corrected in the future. Thanks,

Updated: 5-6-2013:

WINNER: Since the original winner, WatchCityCPA cannot attend, the next randon number drawn was #2 - CBudZ.
Thanks all for your interest.

Jon

image.jpg

Last edited:
IN. Would be bringing a friend of mine from college who is recovering from ulnar collateral ligament (tommy john) surgery - was a pitcher at FSU.

In. My 14 YO daughter is a huge fan. She watches almost every game on TV. She went to Fenway last year for her birthday for the first time, and insisted we bring the whole family as her present. I would LOVE to bring her to a game with just the two of us.

Great karma!

Edit: She is the one standing next to the old guy.

Last edited:
In, because my youngest son, living on his own in Worcester, struggling a bit and never seems to get a break, has never been to a professional sports game of any kind, let alone the Red Sox!

Thanks,

M

In, and my wife and I had our 1st date there but haven't been in years (since 2001, I believe) because it just got so danged expensive. Thanks for the great karma!

Back
Top Bottom