• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Karma for Peterborough

Remember her name?
Lmao no i don't. All i remember i met some dude half way between keene and nashua there and bought a sw99 off him

My wife was with me and peterborough shocked the hell out of us because well there's a town in the middle of no where lol. So we stopped and went to the farm to table place across from the square with the rest of the restauraunts.

Jokes on me though.... my wife craved those burgers when she was pregnant so i had to trek out there like 8 times

Monadnock shoots were great because they brought so many of us together and our hosts were awesome. As I recall, the town went out of its way to F with the club on numerous occasions besides the land issue, so folks are glad to see the town get some karma.

What's wrong with Peterborough, Liberal ?
Jeanne Dietsch was their senator.

Was, because no matter how much they like to think so, Peterborough is not in charge of the Monadnock region.

Jeanne Dietsch was their senator.

Was, because no matter how much they like to think so, Peterborough is not in charge of the Monadnock region.

The last paragraph in Peterborough's press release states that they are going to approach the legislative delegation and the Governors office for support.
It looks like they want the rest of N.H. to share their pain.

It's a Bernie / Hilly love fest out there.
If you Mass people would simply annex that area it would probably turn the state red again.
No it retract that take Nashus, Hollis and Hudson as well.
And Plymouth, Durham and the seacoast

It's a Bernie / Hilly love fest out there.
If you Mass people would simply annex that area it would probably turn the state red again.
No it retract that take Nashus, Hollis and Hudson as well.
Hudson's entire government is Republican. 🤷‍♂️

The last paragraph in Peterborough's press release states that they are going to approach the legislative delegation and the Governors office for support.
It looks like they want the rest of N.H. to share their pain.
much like what the new stimulus is trying to do for a number of liberal Infestations across the country.

So the money was going towards that bridge? LOL, they're never going to finish that thing. It has been 2 years and progress looks extremely slow. And a few months ago, they toppled over a giant drilling rig into the river... nothing like losing a million dollar piece of equipment down a slope into a river.

I wonder how the scam went down. Some idiot in the town offices gets an email saying to send a few million to this place, and they just go do so? What, just because it had the same alleged name in the email as the contractor doing the bridge work?

I'm also wondering how you can set up a bank account to accept massive amounts of money from a scam. They sure wouldn't let me set up such an account. I have to show multiple forms of ID for my sad little checking account, and if I try to buy ANY crypto at all with my bank account, they immediately shut it down. So, did these guys require no verification of who they are so they can't be found? And they want to buy a few million in crypto with it right after the transfer, and the bank's like "that's fine". Weird!

So the money was going towards that bridge? LOL, they're never going to finish that thing. It has been 2 years and progress looks extremely slow. And a few months ago, they toppled over a giant drilling rig into the river... nothing like losing a million dollar piece of equipment down a slope into a river.

I wonder how the scam went down. Some idiot in the town offices gets an email saying to send a few million to this place, and they just go do so? What, just because it had the same alleged name in the email as the contractor doing the bridge work?

I'm also wondering how you can set up a bank account to accept massive amounts of money from a scam. They sure wouldn't let me set up such an account. I have to show multiple forms of ID for my sad little checking account, and if I try to buy ANY crypto at all with my bank account, they immediately shut it down. So, did these guys require no verification of who they are so they can't be found? And they want to buy a few million in crypto with it right after the transfer, and the bank's like "that's fine". Weird!

Money works differently at the scale we live at vs the scale millionaires live at.

Go ahead, drive into a Rolls Royce dealership in a Chevy and ask for a test drive in a a '21 Ghost.

Here, I'll make it easy - there's a dealer in Wayland!

1629986165554.png

It's a steal at $392k

Money works differently at the scale we live at vs the scale millionaires live at.

Go ahead, drive into a Rolls Royce dealership in a Chevy and ask for a test drive in a a '21 Ghost.

Here, I'll make it easy - there's a dealer in Wayland!

View attachment 516385

It's a steal at $392k

I had no idea a Rolls Royce dealer even existed... I just figured that if you were the type of person who could buy one of these, you'd have "guys" that just know what to do to go acquire one. You don't want the riff raff wandering into your store and getting their greasy hands all over your car.

I had sometimes wondered if I could just wander into a dealer and test drive a Ferrari or a Lambo, assuming such dealers even exist at all. I don't look rich. Or sophisticated. And, I'd probably pick my 2007 Cobalt with no power anything options and rust down the sides, to drive up to the dealer with. It would be extra funny if I actually was rich and had a Pelican case full of cash with me, and after they flip me off and refuse to service me, I just open my Pelican case and say "Awww... I even brought all this cash with me to buy the Lambo, but I guess I'll have to go elsewhere with it. So sad!"

Let's run through this.
First they identify a target, this wasn't a random phishing attack, it was targeted. A small town with aging staff that has a project that uses electronic transfers for payment. All this information is public.
Phony up some business documents, or get creative and incorporate in Delaware online using phony corp officers. It's all done online, not much verification involved.
Go to a bank with your phony or real corp documents and a fake tax ID number, or get a real tax ID number for the corp (again online and easy), set up an account. Banks don't really give a shit, they will look at the business information and open the account.
Now you have 2 choices. Either buy a domain that is similar to the one the construction company uses, maybe replace an L in the name with an i so when you setup your email from address you use an uppercase i and it looks like a lowercase L (just one example), but the computer knows what it really is so any reply will go to your email. Or hack into any email account of the construction company, people are idiots, this is not that difficult.
Now send an email to the towns AP person saying your bank information has changed.
Now wait for the money to come in. When it does, immediately buy crypto, run it through the least secure exchanges you can find, moving in and out of the most garbage crypto, after all so what if you lose a few hundred thousand.
Eventually cash out in some country with lax backing regs and poor law enforcement.
Fini

Let's run through this.
First they identify a target, this wasn't a random phishing attack, it was targeted. A small town with aging staff that has a project that uses electronic transfers for payment. All this information is public.
Phony up some business documents, or get creative and incorporate in Delaware online using phony corp officers. It's all done online, not much verification involved.
Go to a bank with your phony or real corp documents and a fake tax ID number, or get a real tax ID number for the corp (again online and easy), set up an account. Banks don't really give a shit, they will look at the business information and open the account.
Now you have 2 choices. Either buy a domain that is similar to the one the construction company uses, maybe replace an L in the name with an i so when you setup your email from address you use an uppercase i and it looks like a lowercase L (just one example), but the computer knows what it really is so any reply will go to your email. Or hack into any email account of the construction company, people are idiots, this is not that difficult.
Now send an email to the towns AP person saying your bank information has changed.
Now wait for the money to come in. When it does, immediately buy crypto, run it through the least secure exchanges you can find, moving in and out of the most garbage crypto, after all so what if you lose a few hundred thousand.
Eventually cash out in some country with lax backing regs and poor law enforcement.
Fini
I love you...

Let's run through this.
Fini
Everyone on NES

leonardodicaprio-dancing.gif

Back
Top Bottom