Karl Nill/Griffe Grips?

are there any shops in MA that stocks Karl Nill grips, i would like to get a set for my S&W 627 V-COMP and try them out in person, instead of just guessing what i want online since they are pretty pricey grips.

im thinking i would like the feel of the open back style verus the closed back, which would lead me to think that they are thicker. and i dont want fatter grips, i honestly love the feel of the standard hogue monogrip. any leads or recommendations?

Last edited:
I have a set of their Bianchi Cup grips on my 4" .500 S&W.
1239880639.jpg

The craftsmanship is top shelf and they go a long way to taming the recoil.
Had to order them from the factory, they shipped them to someplace in Vermont (Can't recall who...) and they in turn shipped them to me.

Worth waiting for and every penny IMHO.

are there any shops in MA that stocks Karl Nill grips, i would like to get a set for my S&W 627 V-COMP and try them out in person, instead of just guessing what i want online since they are pretty pricey grips.

I'll save you some time- you're not going to find any gun shop that has high end grips or holsters in it. The problem is there's no way to stock any of that crap without spending a fortune to do it. The problem is that kind of thing in a gun store doesn't turn over very fast, if at all... and the market for grips that cost more than $20 is pretty small.

The one redeeming thing with nills is even if you don't like them you can probably sell them off for most of what you paid for them.

-Mike

yeah i kinda figured that...we can dream though right..lol .. KN grips are definatly calling me for the S&W. ill just have to narrow it down to the one and order direct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom