Kamala one step closer to the oval office

So in addition to Biden’s mental decline, he’s now going to be on pain meds?!?! That will be great.

This also gets him around that long walk during inauguration (still thinking it is a long way till then) - PotUS usually walks down Pennsylvania Ave - not this time.

DWP-Wheelchair-Cliff.jpg

I wouldn't let Kamala push my wheelchair.

1) If the other party concedes, then the race was won. The loser gave up.
2) When the electoral college meets, and votes (neither have occurred yet) and the winner is certified by congress, then no concession is needed. The Winner is declared.

Neither has occurred yet. Biden is technically not the President-Elect. The Media does not determine a winner. Not all states have even certified the POPULAR vote yet, which actually doesn't determine the president.....

CIVICS CLASS, go to one.

Dude...it's over. Get used to it.

Okay, I'll play. What lawful authority makes Pedo Joe currently the president elect?

Who said any law says that? He’s not the president until he’s sworn in.

President-elect is a term that the media has used for decades, describing the person who is most likely to be sworn in.

@AntiHippie simply made a post stating that he shouldn’t be called president-elect until the electoral college certified that. My post was a reply to that with a headline from 2016 showing that Trump was called President elect in 2016. Then you pointed out how Clinton conceded so therefore that was legally okay-you know, because you’re such a civics expert.

Nobody but you is claiming anything about any laws.

Trump lost. He’s contesting his loss just like everybody predicted he’d contest a loss. He was asked for months leading up to the election if he’d concede and he wouldn’t commit to it “because fraud.”

It’s funny if you look at the headlines leading up to 2016, it was the same story...if he lost it was due to fraud. Then when he won, fraud went away. Amazing.

I’m happy to be a conservative. But I won’t be a sheep. So many people just buy into anything that idiot says. Your “pedo” comment about Biden is ridiculous and speaks to where you get your news as well.
I hope there’s a cyber Monday sale on tinfoil, professor.

Feel free to block me.

Total nonsense.

Last edited:
1) If the other party concedes, then the race was won. The loser gave up.
2) When the electoral college meets, and votes (neither have occurred yet) and the winner is certified by congress, then no concession is needed. The Winner is declared.

Neither has occurred yet. Biden is technically not the President-Elect. The Media does not determine a winner. Not all states have even certified the POPULAR vote yet, which actually doesn't determine the president.....

CIVICS CLASS, go to one.
WGAF? The media can call anybody anything. Doesn't make it legally binding.

Anticipation, Anticipation
is making me late
is keeping me waiting....
So I'll try and see into your eyes right now
and stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.

Kamala-Harris-Getty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom