• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kamala Harris vows to take executive action on guns if elected president

How is Harris's proposal on defining who is a dealer substantially different than the Obama "engaged in the business" executive action back on January 5, 2016? Just because she draws a bright line at five sales per year?

I predict new court challenges as soon as a Federal "sells, for profit, more than 5 firearms per year" policy comes up against state laws barring kitchen table FFLs.

When did fugitives from justice get removed from the PP list?
There's a summary of the timeline over on Snopes.

Basically it's the latest in a long-running mismatch between how FBI and BATFE interpret “fugitive from justice”.

How is Harris's proposal on defining who is a dealer substantially different than the Obama "engaged in the business" executive action back on January 5, 2016? Just because she draws a bright line at five sales per year?

I predict new court challenges as soon as a Federal "sells, for profit, more than 5 firearms per year" policy comes up against state laws barring kitchen table FFLs.

There's a summary of the timeline over on Snopes.

Basically it's the latest in a long-running mismatch between how FBI and BATFE interpret “fugitive from justice”.

I vaguely recall that.

But to hear her side of it, she makes it sound like the 'fugitive from justice' classification was entirely removed
from the PP list, and she also conveniently left out the little tid bit that it started as an Obama era decision.

LMFAO. WTF is Kamal Harris.

It's a carry over from before the sex change operation when she wrestled under the name 'Kamala... the Ugandan Giant.

images.jpg

She's just trying to get Bloomberg's Mad Moms to stop creaming in their underwear over ButtGig.
I thought he was gay.

I vaguely recall that.

But to hear her side of it, she makes it sound like the 'fugitive from justice' classification was entirely removed
from the PP list, and she also conveniently left out the little tid bit that it started as an Obama era decision.

It's a carry over from before the sex change operation when she wrestled under the name 'Kamala... the Ugandan Giant.

View attachment 281217

Ok. Now it makes sense.

Glad I could clear that up. [smile]
Thanks[smile]

Can't wait to see what would happen under her plan when a hunter unintentionally hits an endangered animal. Is she going to shut down the gun manufacturer because there's one less [insert endangered animal here]? The ripple effect of the job losses, the local economy hit, less local tax revenue, etc. just make this seem a little far fetched. You want to fine the shit out of them? We can talk about that, but not about shutting someone down for good.
LOL. The Dems don’t give a shit about job losses or lost tax revenue. All they care about is power over you, John Q citizen and will lie lie cheat and steal to get said power

Just cuz memes are funny

60321853_2285492274830443_4093708611727917056_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom