Kamala Harris drops out of presidential race

cathouse01

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Charles C. W. Cooke’s take on Kamala Harris.

Good Riddance to Kamala Harris

I love the way Charles always calls it like he sees it:

"Per Edward-Isaac Dovere, Kamala Harris is no longer running for president. This is excellent, welcome news — the cause for celebration. Good riddance! May Harris’s failed attempt to find higher office destroy her career and sully her reputation for all time.

I’m told that I’m not supposed to feel like this — or, at least, that if I do feel like this, I’m not supposed to say so in public. People worked on that campaign, you see. People tried really hard. But that, I’m afraid, is a load of old nonsense. Harris was running for the presidency, which is another way of saying that she was running to acquire power. I did not want her to have that power."

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I know that nobody here is going to believe why she dropped out...

America is too Racist and Sexist to elect her. Really, that's the current talking point on main stream meadia

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I know that nobody here is going to believe why she dropped out...

America is too Racist and Sexist to elect her. Really, that's the current talking point on main stream meadia
So this being the primaries, the Democrat party is racist? Come on. It's not like they have a history of pro-slavery policy.

Oh yeah.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good headline.....

Harris:Heels up goes teats up.

A California political frist tho...

She blew it and didn't get the job

Last edited:

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0

One-Eyed Man Who Kamala Harris Locked Up 25 Years Ago Quietly Removes Tulsi Gabbard Mask

KAPOLEI, HI—Wiping the sweat from his brow and contemplating his long road to vengeance, one-eyed man Calvin Simmons, who was locked up by Kamala Harris 25 years ago, quietly removed his Tulsi Gabbard mask Tuesday after learning that the California senator had dropped out of the presidential race. “The day she locked me up for marijuana possession, I looked her in the eye and swore I would have my revenge,” said Simmons, rubbing the long scar on his head while staring into the dark, empty room around him and ruminating on how his lifelong quest to destroy Harris’s presidential ambitions was finally complete. “Fifteen years of my life gone—you took them from me Kamala, but it looks like I’ve had the last laugh. All those lost days in prison, plotting my return, crafting my backstory, studying you for weaknesses, I even joined the army, it’s all lead to this. You thought you were tough, you thought you had destroyed me, but your chickens have come home to roost. He nani, Kamala.” At press time, Simmons had taken Gabbard’s remaining campaign funds and fled the country to begin a new life in Micronesia.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
If those racist Republicans had supported her, she could have gotten the Democrat nomination. LOL

Top Bottom