• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kamala Harris: ‘We Should Have an Assault Weapons Ban’

Kamala's personal SS security should lead by example and lose the weapons of war select fire PDWs and are only allowed to load ten boolets in their banana clips just like the rest of us.

They don’t have the votes. Until they do this is all absolutely meaningless. Continue to reach out to your elected officials. Make sure they know you are a voting constituent.

F’K her
No, but you go right ahead...

I really REALLY want anyone who keeps referring to these firearms as weapons of war and says they are only designed to kill as quickly as possible to PLEASE explain why any local police have these indescriminant killing machines? in what possible scenario does any police force in America, need to mow people down as quickly as possible?
CHAZ/CHOP?

Yup, a little time with bloomers and smurfy will git ya' all riled up. Against my better judgement, I conversed with bloomers one last time a few weeks back. Conversation ended when I recommended "common sense gun control" laws be typed in ALL CAPS as the criminals don't seem to follow them, while the millions of law abiding are hurt by them....one more week...house goes on market, motorhome heads south in search of a quiet place in a free state.
Tennessee. Constitutional carry as of 7/1 this year, surrounded by a sea of states that honor the "Shall issue" state ltc. I shoot rifle and pistol in the side yard whenever I feel like it. Set up for skeet/clays behind the house. Cars drive by all the time, never had a sheriff (I'm outside city limits) stop by, although I imagine it'd be a pleasant chat if one did.

I really REALLY want anyone who keeps referring to these firearms as weapons of war and says they are only designed to kill as quickly as possible to PLEASE explain why any local police have these indescriminant killing machines? in what possible scenario does any police force in America, need to mow people down as quickly as possible?

According to the democrats definition, this is still a "weapon of war":

brownbess2.jpg

Because the police are at war in war zones across the country...

No. Just no, Kamala.

These people have NO IDEA what threats future Americans may face. How DARE they attempt to disarm good people, most of whom haven't even been born yet, against tyranny, religious zealots, or any other threats they may encounter, and for which they may indeed need a rifle to protect themselves from.

Anyone who says they "support the Second Amend, but...." doesn't actually support the Second Amendment. There is no "but..."

Back
Top Bottom