• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kahr PM9 and Glock 26 Back to Back Photos

I just picked up a Glock 26 today to add to my collection.

Here are some side-by-side photos of the G26 next to my Kahr PM9.
The Kahr is smaller, but also short 3-4 rounds compared to the Glock.
Shooting them side by side reveals two very good guns. The Kahr with the 7 round mag allows a little more stability with a place to rest my pinky. But really, they are both great. The triggers are about as good as it gets.

The Kahr will disappear and be forgotten IWB. The Glock is a bit bigger, but a world smaller and lighter than even my M&P40c.

photo(1).jpg photo(2).jpg photo(3).jpg photo(4).jpg photo(5).jpg photo(6).jpg

I have a 26 and a m&p40c. I'm looking to sell a G19 to pick up a PM9. All nice weapons. Just like the 9mm round more than the LCP I carry now.

I was carrying a CM9 for a while until I recently decided to consolidated my handguns to all Glock. Now a G26 is my EDC and yea, it is heavier and chunkier than the CM but really not any less easy to carry and conceal. I've been using an ItW Mr.Softy from High Noon holsters with the G26. The CM always felt very slight in the grip too me, so between the two, the G26 is a much easier gun for me to shoot well.

I have both as well. I prefer the PM9 for carry, you put it in your front pocket and forget it. There is a feeling of security with the Khar if you worry about an accidental discharge, aint gonna happen with a DAO Khar 9

I just picked up a Glock 26 today to add to my collection.

Here are some side-by-side photos of the G26 next to my Kahr PM9.
The Kahr is smaller, but also short 3-4 rounds compared to the Glock.
Shooting them side by side reveals two very good guns. The Kahr with the 7 round mag allows a little more stability with a place to rest my pinky. But really, they are both great. The triggers are about as good as it gets.

The Kahr will disappear and be forgotten IWB. The Glock is a bit bigger, but a world smaller and lighter than even my M&P40c.

View attachment 29324View attachment 29325View attachment 29326View attachment 29327View attachment 29328View attachment 29329

I agree with the comfort of carrying the PM9 but the trigger is nothing like any Glock trigger I've ever tried (unless there was something wrong with it;)

pm9, for me, is ONLY carried if i have to. great pocket gun. if i can iwb it, i always carry the g19.

the pm9 is good for what it is, and will always have it, but not my go to edc.

I have shot both and bought the G26. They are both excellent guns. I decided that the G26 was worth carrying even with the size difference. For pocket carry, i have the Ruger LC9. But i still lust after the PM9.

I agree with the comfort of carrying the PM9 but the trigger is nothing like any Glock trigger I've ever tried (unless there was something wrong with it;)
i have both & while i love my glocks, the pm9 is a better "carry" for me because i prefer to pocket it. i also couldnt disagree more about the trigger. the pm9 pull is long, light, smooth, consistent and easy to anticipate the breaking point = everything you want in a carry pistol.

... i also couldnt disagree more about the trigger. the pm9 pull is long, light, smooth, consistent and easy to anticipate the breaking point = everything you want in a carry pistol.

I think that is what Mil-Dot was trying to say.

Great write up. The 26 looks like a monster next to the PM9. I would still prefer the G26 but that PM9 is pretty damn small. I'd love to be able to pocket carry that.

+1

...The 26 looks like a monster next to the PM9. I would still prefer the G26 but that PM9 is pretty damn small. I'd love to be able to pocket carry that.

It IS a monster next to the PM9. I bet the PM9 is a monster next to the P3AT. I'd love to see THAT picture.

It IS a monster next to the PM9. I bet the PM9 is a monster next to the P3AT. I'd love to see THAT picture.

picture.JPG
'

Found it on the Firing Line forum. The other one is a Sig P229 I think, I am not a Sig guy. The PM9 is pretty much a monster as well. I'd love to see all side by side haha.

Had both but unfortunately sold the PM9, I dont pocket carry much anymore, just too much shit in my pockets haha, usually the 26 stays on my hip.

I have both and my favorite is the G26...

Same here. I carry both regularly, but the PM9 more this time of year. Great pocket gun.

- - - Updated - - -

where did you get the glock? i was looking for a glock 26.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/169986-WTS-Glock-26-9mm-with-many-many-extras

They pop pretty often on the classifieds. I bought mine from another NES'r.

Back
Top Bottom