Kahr & HiViz moving due to laws

Good for them, and the one that will be moving from CT posted earlier this week!
Wish I had the cookies to just pickup and move from this silly state!

and this little tid bit from the bottom of the story

PTR Industries, manufacturer of Heckler & Koch-based rifles and pistols, announced that they were leaving Connecticut following their adoption of strict gun control laws. They will be moving to South Carolina.

At first I was happy about this trend, but now I don't think so.

First, their protest falls of deaf ears, at least in New England states. Most antis will say, "Good, we don't want those merchants of death in our fine state." [frown]

Second, they forfeit any hope of political clout in the state they're leaving. More political clout is what we need in blue states.

It's kind of the same argument as "F**k MA, I'm moving to New Hampshire." That's great, but we can't really take back a state if we all leave. And Statism is like a cancer. It's just going to grow if it's not eradicated. NH will soon be North Massachusetts.

Like minded people tend to congregate. What has happened to my home State of Mass is so disturbing that when I retired from the military, I decided not to relocate back there. I have nothing in common with the flaming liberals. I don't even like driving there to visit my dad. I say all good people should move to good States, beef them up, and let the shit states go bankrupt/Tango Uniform, then perhaps we can retake them back in the future.

I'm at the point where I am going to try to get out of MA as soon as possible. The only thing that will change this state is if people start storming the State House en mass, locked and loaded, and arresting these *******s to be put on trial in a court not of this illegitimate government. However, I have not met a single person who is willing to do so RIGHT NOW, let alone the numbers we would need to pull it off.

Voting, preaching, and jury nullification cannot help Massachusetts. Her only hope is armed citizens revoking their consent to be governed. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't say ******* now? [rolleyes]

Traitor?
No thats not bleeped out. I can't figure out what word is now banned.

It's pretty cool driving by the Kahr facility in Worcester, the building without their name on it or what they do, and seeing the guys outside taking their break. Pullman Arms also does micro welding for Kahr and I've seen racks and racks of pistol frames waiting to be worked on. I've also seen the Kahr guys at my club, WPRC, doing 2,000 round tests on some of the pistols.
It would be sad to loose all of this and the spin off jobs they create go away if the new plant proves to make it efficient to move everything into one facility.

Last edited:
Good for them. These states are a lost cause as is MA. The strongest message that you can send is to vote with your feet. The more liberty minded individuals that move to NH, the better the odds of it remaining a free state.

What you are not taking into account is that the moonbats and libtards are also moving to these states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty cool driving by the Kahr facility in Worcester, the building without their name on it or what they do, and seeing the guys outside taking their break. Pullman Arms also does micro welding for Kahr and I've seen racks and racks of pistol frames waiting to be worked on. I've also seen the Kahr guys at my club, WPRC, doing 2,000 round tests on some of the pistols.
It would be sad to loose all of this and the spin off jobs they create go away if the new plant proves to make it efficient to move everything into one facility.

I drive by there often, and wonder if I should go in and see if they have any openings for that test-fire job. Anyone remember when Homer gets his dream job at the beer plant?

I might actually consider buying a Kahr now. I had a thing about the moonie connection, but having the balls to move the whole operation to protest the constant encroachment on our rights trumps that by far.

What you are not taking into account is that the moonbats and libtards are also moving to these states.

This is a phenomenon i don't fully understand. I suppose they can move if they want but if they dislike the culture of a free state, they need to either STFU, or FOAD (and go back to whatever batty little libtard utopia from whence they came).

This is a phenomenon i don't fully understand. I suppose they can move if they want but if they dislike the culture of a free state, they need to either STFU, or FOAD (and go back to whatever batty little libtard utopia from whence they came).

I think I had posted about this in another thread a while back, but a kid I work with is a lib. I was saying how I'd like to move to NH(can't for a few reasons right now). He said "yeah, I want to move up there too and get away from everything in this state". I was like wtf? This is done by the libs you vote in, you're gonna move up there to get away from it then try and vote them in up there. He didn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom