• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

KAC rear sights legit?

Everything I've ever heard about the KAC USMC-marked sites on various forums is that you either have fakes or you have stolen gov't property.

This is not the source the op was referring to. The op was talking about the ones on eBay for $60. Charlies customs sells the USMC marked sights for double the price. In other words buyer be aware for the eBay items.

He sells everything for double the price

Guys, nobody at NCIS gives one shred of a f*** about a pair of iron sights. lmao.

You're acting like atilla is at his cushy ATF fed job scouring the net hunting you down for a $30 non serialized part. Lololol.

Nobody. Cares.

ETA: if they're legit KAC sights they're good to go.

Guys, nobody at NCIS gives one shred of a f*** about a pair of iron sights. lmao.

You're acting like atilla is at his cushy ATF fed job scouring the net hunting you down for a $30 non serialized part. Lololol.

Nobody. Cares.

ETA: if they're legit KAC sights they're good to go.

A single BUIS, no. But a pallet of them? Yup. CID and NCIS do sometimes spend time on eBay and gun forum WTS sections looking for stolen government property.

He sells everything for double the price
Yes he is expensive. Arfcom says these are stolen, people question whether legit or stolen or even real. A legit business is selling them on their site so I doubt they are stolen. Also I think eBay would be shutting down the sale of these as well if they were stolen.

A single BUIS, no. But a pallet of them? Yup. CID and NCIS do sometimes spend time on eBay and gun forum WTS sections looking for stolen government property.

Are you buying a pallet of them? Is the thread about buying a pallet of them?

Are you buying a pallet of them? Is the thread about buying a pallet of them?

The fact that a large number of them have popped up at one time and KAC says they are stolen means that there was a large theft, hence my pallet reference. And no, they’re not going to be prosecuting the buyers of individual sights who unknowingly purchased stolen government property. But they have absolutely tracked down buyers of stolen gov property and seized the property while investigating the original thief. Facts. Do what you will with the information, I’m just providing it.

The fact that a large number of them have popped up at one time and KAC says they are stolen means that there was a large theft, hence my pallet reference. And no, they’re not going to be prosecuting the buyers of individual sights who unknowingly purchased stolen government property. But they have absolutely tracked down buyers of stolen gov property and seized the property while investigating the original thief. Facts. Do what you will with the information, I’m just providing it.

The fact is the op was about buying one (1) sight off ebay, not a pallet.

. What do you think your the only guy here who has money? I am not a “poor” I can buy any gun or gun product I want I just don’t happen to spend it on queer overpriced bullshit names.
Now you gone and done it.

The original post said something about thinking that people even want to see posts of said queer overpriced bullshit.

I love queer gear photo ops...

The original post said something about thinking that people even want to see posts of said queer overpriced bullshit.

I love queer gear photo ops...
Not that I’m aware of, try reading it again? I will admit it’s extremely difficult to do an EBay search for queer overpriced bullshit when given the name of said item..

Everything I've ever heard about the KAC USMC-marked sites on various forums is that you either have fakes or you have stolen gov't property.

I have no problem believing that the government is wasteful enough with our tax dollars that they would DRMO a hundred thousand dollars worth of perfectly good military equipment.

I'd guess this could have happened stateside, or in even Iraq or in Afghanistan, during a drawdown of forces.

I also have no problem believing that IF that happened,that KAC wouldn't have any way of knowing a thing about it.

And lastly--I don't think that KAC, who seems to really enjoy selling sights for $160 apiece (which seem to me to be a retarded ass-raping) wants $55 dollar DRMO'd sights cutting into their retail market--and that therefore their assertions regarding these USMC-marked sights (which they have already been handsomely paid for) seem to me to be entirely self-serving.

YMMV

Last edited:
Not that I’m aware of, try reading it again? I will admit it’s extremely difficult to do an EBay search for queer overpriced bullshit when given the name of said item..

Lol so don’t own the ninja edit. My point was I like the gear pics you originally mockingly commented on. But yeah the “Gear Queer” was indeed added after.

Lol so don’t own the ninja edit. My point was I like the gear pics you originally mockingly commented on. But yeah the “Gear Queer” was indeed added after.
Buddy I got no problems with any gear pics, actually my favorite posts are in the equipment thread, and gun gallery. That being said I never “Mockingly” commented on any gear pics whatsoever. I stated I like my Troy sites and I get a bratty comment from everyone’s favorite gear queer guy telling me it’s for “Poors” or fat MSP’s neither of which I am. If he or anyone else wants to buy KAC go ahead and suck a dick too while your at it, I couldn’t care less.

The irony behind all this is the edit was even nastier than the original post. You don’t see that every day... Lol!

Dont take it seriously man its a joke, funny story i bought "BCM" rear irons in like 2013 thinking i was a badass, turns out they're just troys with a sticker on them lol. Im still salty about it because after that i had to buy KAC irons ill pretty much never use for tons of money.

ETA: but seriously though, f*** troy.

Dont take it seriously man its a joke, funny story i bought "BCM" rear irons in like 2013 thinking i was a badass, turns out they're just troys with a sticker on them lol. Im still salty about it because after that i had to buy KAC irons ill pretty much never use for tons of money.

ETA: but seriously though, f*** troy.
Ok well it’s hard to know when it’s a joke or someone throwing shit at you, if I’m wrong or took it the wrong way then I will man up and apologize to you, so I do apologize. As far as the Troy products go I honestly don’t know much about them, KAC, Magpul or whatever or which is better or worse for that matter. I rarely use them anyways but I bought them because I wanted metal sites, nothing more nothing less.

Do you have a link to the ones on ebay for $50-$65? Cant find them under $90

The supply of stolen government property (or DRMOed property) has dried up, so prices are back up. This thread was created on the very tail-end of the dump onto the market.

Ok well it’s hard to know when it’s a joke or someone throwing shit at you, if I’m wrong or took it the wrong way then I will man up and apologize to you, so I do apologize. As far as the Troy products go I honestly don’t know much about them, KAC, Magpul or whatever or which is better or worse for that matter. I rarely use them anyways but I bought them because I wanted metal sites, nothing more nothing less.

f*** Troy, not because owning their shit makes you poor, but because they are f***ing red coats.

Back
Top Bottom