K31 swiss

how much money K31 swiss rifles usully go for?, . i have become very interested in these unique rifles, as long as its in decent condtion i dont care.

I paid 189.00 for mine at bronz I know he has some more for 250.00 (I bought mine before the price went up). Right now importers are charging 189.00 so if you can get one for under 200.00 its a good deal. Most of the k31s I have seen have beat up stocks.m44

My first one a few years ago was $79, now they're at about $150. You can find them on auction sites still fairly cheap, around $160. Some higher end milsurp distributors sell some models with matching bayonets for quite a bit more money. Only way I'd pay more than $200 for one is if it had a really mint tiger striped stock. Even then when I special ordered one from Samco when they used to ship to Mass, it cost me under $200 shipped.

I have one that I put an S&K scout scope mount on and refinsihed the stock. I've been thinking of selling it. If I do I'll let you know. I still have the original rear sight because the S&K mounts require no modifications to the rifle to use and it can be returned to original config. in no time.

Samco will still ship to an 01 FFL here in Mass. They have some of the best looking ones around and even though they increased their prices, they're still priced ok. http://samcoglobal.com/rifles.html
Just remember, they don't honor Mass C&R licenses and it has to be shipped to an 01 FFL.

My first one a few years ago was $79, now they're at about $150. You can find them on auction sites still fairly cheap, around $160. Some higher end milsurp distributors sell some models with matching bayonets for quite a bit more money. Only way I'd pay more than $200 for one is if it had a really mint tiger striped stock. Even then when I special ordered one from Samco when they used to ship to Mass, it cost me under $200 shipped.

I have one that I put an S&K scout scope mount on and refinsihed the stock. I've been thinking of selling it. If I do I'll let you know. I still have the original rear sight because the S&K mounts require no modifications to the rifle to use and it can be returned to original config. in no time.

Samco will still ship to an 01 FFL here in Mass. They have some of the best looking ones around and even though they increased their prices, they're still priced ok. http://samcoglobal.com/rifles.html
Just remember, they don't honor Mass C&R licenses and it has to be shipped to an 01 FFL.

i dont know if im going to be able to buy anything too soon, i need to get a new used truck and i need to make payments on it... it sucks. so for now im going to have to just oogle the things.

I have two, one that's birch, one that's walnut. Metal in great shape, wood is beaver chewed on both butts, but that's OK.

Back
Top Bottom