K-12 STEM Charter School shooting in Colorado

I guess he/she/other never heard the expression taught to children for hundreds of years....."Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"......
Children for the last 20 years have been taught that words are violence, and that perceived hate justifies actual violence in return.

FWIW, I have zero problem referring to someone by their preferred pronoun, especially if they make it obvious. Just like I have no problem calling "Margaret", "Peggy", or "John", "Jack".

I've seen effeminate men called "her" and "girl" and burly women called "him" and "it" for decades. Now all of a sudden people want to claim that they are the victims when someone wants to be recognized for what they are.

With a suicide rate that exceeds 60% in that group there's no disputing the mental ilness aspect of it

I'm curious what would happen to the suicide rate if cis genders just let trans do their own thing. This forum is a great example of the overt cruelty towards and general misunderstanding and obsession with trans culture.

I'm curious what would happen to the suicide rate if cis genders just let trans do their own thing. This forum is a great example of the overt cruelty towards and general misunderstanding and obsession with trans culture.

If oppression (whether real or perceived) from groups that have traditionally been considered "normal" is the cause of the heightened suicide rates, can you point to a time in history where the suicide rate among homosexuals was anywhere near that high? I'm not saying it's not a factor, but I have a hard time accepting that it's the overwhelming cause when there are other groups that have been just as persecuted, if not more so, in the past without such a staggering suicide rate.

I think you have it exactly backwards.

No one on this forum has made any attempt to tell anyone how they should live their lives......if anything the overall message of pro rkba/pro liberty people is "leave people alone".....

Politically speaking its the trans culture that is pushing for government protection from hurt feelings.

Kids are cruel, throwing into the process of puberty adults/educators and others pushing additional confusion beyond biological boy/girl is a major contributing factor to the observed mental illness

There are solid/historical reasons why cultures pretty much universally have an age of majority type of statute......its because young people too frequently make bad decisions

That's a polite way to put it.

Back
Top Bottom