K-12 STEM Charter School shooting in Colorado

I'm not seeing the trans angle in many streams. The PD seems to have said "they identified the second person as a underage male" and then said, "we're correcting that as identified as a underage female." That's not trans - it's they couldn't get it right in the first report.

But if you're always looking for that angle, I'm sure it'll come out that the SHOOTER was identifying as a male, then female. It's only natural to hear it that way.

If, if one is savvy enough, one understands that the sheriff's office is doing the politically correct walk back of what was in fact correct information in the first release. One is not allowed to "misidentify" even by accident.

I'm not seeing the trans angle in many streams. The PD seems to have said "they identified the second person as a underage male" and then said, "we're correcting that as identified as a underage female." That's not trans - it's they couldn't get it right in the first report.

But if you're always looking for that angle, I'm sure it'll come out that the SHOOTER was identifying as a male, then female. It's only natural to hear it that way.

If, if one is savvy enough, one understands that the sheriff's office is doing the politically correct walk back of what was in fact correct information in the first release. One is not allowed to "misidentify" even by accident.
The sheriff said in a May 8 press conference that suspect two is a “juvenile female.” Erickson will appear in court at 1:30 p.m. on May 8. It’s not clear when the juvenile will appear in court. “We originally thought the juvenile was a male by appearance,” the sheriff said. “I did the press release very early on before the detectives were able to get medical… were able to speak to her.”

The Denver Channel wrote that multiple sources say “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.” The motive, the station alleges, “went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school,” adding that one suspect “was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.”

Devon Erickson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I wonder if the female want to go to a male prison. You know, she wants to be a man so she may want to be treated as such. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Score another notch for the NES tranny fans.

Response time was 2 minutes. Shooting was still happening when LEOs arrived. The sherriff's station is about .7 miles or so away, up a four-lane road, and I'm almost sure you can see the office park where the school is FROM the station.

Short of having a gun in the classroom (which we're obviously all in favor of), it's not clear to me that an on-site SRO could necessarily have gotten on the scene a whole lot faster. I've run past that school a few times, but I'm not familiar with the layout and to be honest everything around there looks like the Dunder-Mifflin building.

Even though no resource officer they still had private eon site security. But yes, they did say that when police arrived the idiots were still shooting...

Very sad that people like that exist...

I do not think that these kids knew that the “vigil” had been organized by two nationally backed gun control groups. But you have to hand it too some of them for not letting the grave dancing politicians have their way.

Read the full Federalist article that is linked here
Co. Students Walk Out Of School Shooting Vigil After It Turns Political

:emoji_tiger:

Atleast a certain percentage of the teens in CO aren’t brain dead.

Damn. I need a score-card to understand what is going on. Fortunately or unfortunately, the media is downplaying this so it's hard to get a consistent story across the various media whores out there.

59840071_2970456689639157_2911440003609395200_o.jpg

According to Denver 7, city law enforcement sources, Erickson's parents had purchased the guns legally.

Anyone know what CO's "safe storage" laws are? Might any of the victims' families be able to file suit against the shooters' parents for not exercising whatever caution should've been necessary to keep their whackjob kids from getting their guns?

not that it should matter....

The sheriff said in a May 8 press conference that suspect two is a “juvenile female.” Erickson will appear in court at 1:30 p.m. on May 8. It’s not clear when the juvenile will appear in court. “We originally thought the juvenile was a male by appearance,” the sheriff said. “I did the press release very early on before the detectives were able to get medical… were able to speak to her.”

The Denver Channel wrote that multiple sources say “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.” The motive, the station alleges, “went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school,” adding that one suspect “was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.”

Devon Erickson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I wonder if the female want to go to a male prison. You know, she wants to be a man so she may want to be treated as such. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Score another notch for the NES tranny fans.

Tranny fans or just don’t care? Personally I don’t care what people choose to do with themselves so long as I don’t have to pay for it even in the most remote way and there is no harm done to others. Any @sshole shooting kids (including other kids) is evil in my book regardless of what else is going on in their life. Trans suicide rates high, so correlation to mental health shouldn’t be overlooked.

Anyone know what CO's "safe storage" laws are? Might any of the victims' families be able to file suit against the shooters' parents for not exercising whatever caution should've been necessary to keep their whackjob kids from getting their guns?

not that it should matter....

There are no safe storage laws out here. It's legal to keep a loaded gun in your car's glovebox or console with or without a license while traveling. Open carry is legal, except in Denver which has the ability to write their own laws.

Word is the guns *were* in some sort of safe or cabinet, the shooters broke into it to get them.

The shooters entered the school by way of the middle school entrance, which didin't have metal detectors- the high school entrance did.

It’s already gone.
Poof. Gone. Nowhere to be found. Why? Have a read here(great article by John Nolte):

Nolte: Media Quickly Lost Interest in Politically Inconvenient School Shooting

Oh, yes, there are countless reasons our corrupt media see this story as toxic.

To begin with, according to various news reports, Maya McKinney is the most inconvenient suspected school shooter of them all, a trans activist, a biological girl who says she is transitioning into a boy.

And Devon Erickson, well, he is real bad news for a media who have spent years demonizing traditional Christians and right-of-center Americans as Nazis because Erickson appears to have taken all that hate to heart. According to reports, Devon is a registered Democrat who hates President Trump, loves Barack Obama, and has used social media to express his hatred of Christians.

But-but-but what about exploiting the survivors, those young minds that can be twisted into camera Hoggs that perfectly repeat the media’s anti-Second Amendment talking points?

Surely there’s some narrative gold in them thar hills?

Well, you see, STEM School Highlands Ranch is a charter school, which means it is a school that primarily focuses on four areas of education: science, technology, engineering and mathematics — hence, STEM. This also means that unlike our rotting public schools, this school does not focus on these four areas of education: sex with everyone, hate America, icky Christianity, and Trump is a Nazi — or SHIT.

Last edited:
Entire case file sealed by judge

PUBLIC BANNED FROM SEEING SCHOOL SHOOTING CASE INVOLVING TRANSGENDER ANTI-TRUMP CULPRIT

The case of two anti-Trump leftists, one of whom is transgender, who shot up a school in Denver last week has been placed under seal by a judge, banning the public from seeing it.

Devon Erickson, 18, and Alec McKinney, 16, opened fire on two classrooms at the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) charter school in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, on May 7, killing one student and injuring eight others.

16-year-old Alec McKinney identifies as male but is biologically female, having been born Maya Elizabeth McKinney.

Following the shooting, it emerged that his accomplice Erickson had posted anti-Christian and anti-Trump messages on social media while praising former President Barack Obama.

It is now being reported that details of the case will remain secret to the public after it was sealed by a judge.

Public Banned From Seeing School Shooting Case Involving Transgender Anti-Trump Culprit

Looks like we have court documents that support previously reported information about the youth shooters

Transgender Colorado STEM Shooter Motivated by Revenge Over Pronouns, Bullying

Looks like some pretty severe mental illness for someone to think that murder is a acceptable response to real/percieved verbal comments from others.......

I guess he/she/other never heard the expression taught to children for hundreds of years....."Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"......

Or, you know, that gender fluidity is bullshit and shim needed mental help instead of transgender encouragement?

Back
Top Bottom