K-12 STEM Charter School shooting in Colorado

Doesn’t seem worth while to report something and provide 0 info other than “ something might have happened but we’re not sure if anything did or did not happen... just a possible “situation”...”

It literally says they have reporters on route... but are already reporting.

But hey “ you heard it here first”

I took screen shots Incase this amounts to something or nothing at all..” there not even really informing anyone.... people get the alert on their phone and word of mouth, txting and social media take it from there....

Last edited:
LOTS of “mass shootings” down around there. My folks live like seven miles away. I’ve been to the park near there a dozen times.

LOTS of “mass shootings” down around there. My folks live like seven miles away. I’ve been to the park near there a dozen times.
Apparently the guns in that sector are not controlled.

An update says as many as 8 were wounded with several in critical condition. The school is for K-12.

A shooting Tuesday afternoon at a school in Colorado sent at least eight people to the hospital and two suspects are in custody, the sheriff's office said.

Authorities believe that the two suspects behind the incident at STEM School Highlands Ranch -- an adult male and a juvenile male -- are students of the school, Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock said during a news conference.

The suspects "walked into the STEM school, got deep inside the school and engaged students in two separate locations," the official said. "There were a number of students that were shot and injured."

Of the eight students taken to nearby hospitals, several are listed in critical condition, according to Spurlock. "No staff or officers" were injured, the sheriff's office tweeted.

Injuries reported, 'unstable situation, shots fired' at Colorado school, sheriff says

it said on the news that they had a private security firm providing security. They also are allowed a school resource officer but none was assigned.

The suspects wer estill shooting when police arrived. Nice job private security firm...

it said on the news that they had a private security firm providing security. They also are allowed a school resource officer but none was assigned.

The suspects were still shooting when police arrived. Nice job private security firm...

Response time was 2 minutes. Shooting was still happening when LEOs arrived. The sherriff's station is about .7 miles or so away, up a four-lane road, and I'm almost sure you can see the office park where the school is FROM the station.

Short of having a gun in the classroom (which we're obviously all in favor of), it's not clear to me that an on-site SRO could necessarily have gotten on the scene a whole lot faster. I've run past that school a few times, but I'm not familiar with the layout and to be honest everything around there looks like the Dunder-Mifflin building.

The Denver Channel wrote that multiple sources say “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.” The motive, the station alleges, “went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school,” adding that one suspect “was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.”

I am not necessarily blaming bad parenting but in the last generation or two I see a lot more "parents" expecting their children to pretty much raise themselves. It is easy for an impressionable youth to get in with the wrong crowd, have bad influences, and make bad life choices when the parents aren't actively involved in the child's well-being.

Last edited:
It seems this event isn't making the 24/7 news like other "mass" shootings have in the past. Is there something they are trying to keep on the low down I wonder...maybe something doesn't fit the narrative?

It seems this event isn't making the 24/7 news like other "mass" shootings have in the past. Is there something they are trying to keep on the low down I wonder...maybe something doesn't fit the narrative?

Probably this...

The Denver Channel wrote that multiple sources say “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.” The motive, the station alleges, “went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school,” adding that one suspect “was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

The Denver Channel wrote that multiple sources say “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.” The motive, the station alleges, “went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school,” adding that one suspect “was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.”

Now with this, watch how quickly this shooting gets scuttled.

I watched some news this morning and wondered why the story still wasn't plastered across all of the TV screens. Now, it seems to make sense. The wrong people are suspects, can't blame white males or the NRA.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

upload_2019-5-8_9-6-37.jpeg

The problem I see there (apart from the fact that there's sickos who shoot up schools), is that now, the dems have a "armed guards in schools don't work" argument.

The problem I see there (apart from the fact that there's sickos who shoot up schools), is that now, the dems have a "armed guards in schools don't work" argument.
Or you can say how much worse it would've been without the armed guards. It was two people, not one lone gunman this time. Still waiting for more details though. This story is dead quiet already

The wrong type of firearm was used. It was a handgun, the news media would have gotten a lot more mileage out of the story if the shooter used a semiauto rifle.

The Denver Channel wrote that multiple sources say “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.”

This is exactly why they won't report it. Because it points out the absurdity of the current liberal talking points.

There is a 40% suicide rate for transgender people. We need to stop treating mental illness like it is normal. Imagine if people demanded you support a schizophrenic or MPD patient as normal.

I watched some news this morning and wondered why the story still wasn't plastered across all of the TV screens. Now, it seems to make sense. The wrong people are suspects, can't blame white males or the NRA.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

View attachment 283706

Oh they'll use it. Mention it as a non-debatable point of the gazillions of mass shootings every year. It's not what you report but how you report it.

So what were the firearms used? Where di they get them? MM is not reporting i so it must not be able to be used against legal law abiding firearm owners. Also seems like a combination of bullying and mental health issues not being addressed. When will people stop avoiding these issues, especially parents, and not ignore them

The Denver Channel wrote that multiple sources say “the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.”

This is exactly why they won't report it. Because it points out the absurdity of the current liberal talking points.

There is a 40% suicide rate for transgender people. We need to stop treating mental illness like it is normal. Imagine if people demanded you support a schizophrenic or MPD patient as normal.

Wonder how old. This was an elementary school, was this a student? People have no idea what they want at these ages. This should not even be available to minors.

Wonder how old. This was an elementary school, was this a student? People have no idea what they want at these ages. This should not even be available to minors.

Im updating the subject line to correct accordingly, it was a k-12 STEM charter school

Back
Top Bottom