Justifiable Homicides Rise In Philadelphia As Concealed Carry Surges

If these are all justifiable - this is good news.

If the bad guys were not shot first - innocent people would have been injured or killed instead.

Good peoples lives are more valuable that the lives of potential murderers and rapists.

The DA there will probably prosecute them, he won’t prosecute the criminals. Larry krasner is a lunatic

breitbart said:
For 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020, the highest annual number of concealed carry permit applications the city received was 11,814.

In 2021, the number of concealed carry permits skyrocketed to 70,790.

They compare *applications* to *permits*.

That's either bad writing (because they meant to say applications in both cases) or it's meaningless (or misleading)
How long does a carry permit last? How many of those 70,790 permits were new, and how many were from previous years?

I'd be very interested to see what happens to the violent crime rate in the next few years.

I'd also be interested in what the *NON*-justifiable homicide (and "assault", for when there's no death) rate by licensed people does. If it goes up, that's not great.

That's either bad writing (because they meant to say applications in both cases) or it's meaningless (or misleading)
How long does a carry permit last? How many of those 70,790 permits were new, and how many were from previous years?

I'd be very interested to see what happens to the violent crime rate in the next few years.

I'd also be interested in what the *NON*-justifiable homicide (and "assault", for when there's no death) rate by licensed people does. If it goes up, that's not great.
Agreed that their stats are meaningless and if anything, just lazy journalism. I’d bet it was intentional. A more useful statistic would be YoY LTC applications as well as actual YoY LTC holders.

Regarding non-justifiable homicides by licensed holders, I am willing to bet that the number won’t rise in any meaningful way. Most LTC owners obey the law otherwise they wouldn’t go through the process of getting finger printed and interviewed by their Police Dept.

gun are bad , only the police should have them;)
Any time a libtard says that I tell them that it really means "only the gov't and criminals have guns. Then the line between law and outlaw disappears."
They love to deny the fact that public corruption is the worst in those areas with the strictest gun laws. So is violent crime against women.

Any time a libtard says that I tell them that it really means "only the gov't and criminals have guns. Then the line between law and outlaw disappears."
They love to deny the fact that public corruption is the worst in those areas with the strictest gun laws. So is violent crime against women.
agree 110 percent

PA is a shall issue state, and getting a carry permit takes 15 minutes or less in most counties. If you can pass a NICS check, you can get a carry permit full stop. PA LTCFs are valid for 5 years before renewal is required, which also should only take about 15 minutes and be issued in person. It depends on how busy the sheriff's office is, and if PICS (the PA portal into NICS) is being a piece of shit or not.

Now I need to go renew mine, but that requires a 7 hour drive.

Brothers, 10 and 14 years old turned themselves in to police. Something is very wrong and someone failed these children for this to be ok.

Pretty good response to Philly shit right here. My favorite part is when he uses the first robber as a human shield as he shoots the second. I think the hardest working reporter in Philly and his teeth got this one wrong. He did disarm the first guy but I think he shoots the second guy with his own firearm.

View: https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/1546834730984902656

North Philly, South Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, LA, NYC, Seattle, New Mogadishu aka Minneapolis are f***ing war zones. We know it. The police know it. The gov knows it. They all know where these people are because they've been caught and released over and over again. It's time to send in the National Guard to start busting down doors and dragging out these hood rats. This is unacceptable and its only getting worse. ALL run by democrats.

Last edited:
Nothing to see here. Urban African culture stoked by crooked politicians and white apologist DAs

Ask a native African what they think about urban American Africans. They hate them with a passion

Back
Top Bottom