Justice Kavanaugh

She knows what happened to Scalia.

Die maybe, she won't retire unless a D gets elected POTUS first.

So she got to Washington on horseback?
A five says she has no idea where gas comes from.
Just like the tards that say you should get your meat from the store instead of hunting because no animals are harmed that way.

Ocasio-Cortez: 'There's no debate' that fossil fuel production should stop

Democratic House candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied an audience of supporters in Washington Thursday evening with calls to implement single-payer health care and tuition-free college – along with an appeal to stop fossil fuel production entirely.

Awesome. That will definitely work.

She actually is right. There IS no debate on eliminating fossil fuels mostly because they would put you in the looney bin if you did

Hey, who would pass up Opus One?
lin3rjo9c4sjfgk1mkceo2xfjc8miaudznaaw95hrwulk2hy67gub7fajxugrbax.jpg

Just like the tards that say you should get your meat from the store instead of hunting because no animals are harmed that way.

I actually found someone who explained that one to me. She explained that meat came from a "meat plant", not animals. I walked away marveling at the stupidity. Then I went back later, and asked for clarification - turns out, when she heard about meat plants, she took it to mean "a plant that grows meat", and not "a building that animals are turned into bite sized portions", and had thought all along that there were gardens where meat was grown. To her credit, she said she understood why people thought she was a moron, and felt supremely stupid.

I could talk all day about how I have multiple clips for my rifle and you'd think I was an idiot that didn't know any better, until we meet at the range and I load my SKS from clips. Sometimes people need to be gently taught.

Then again, sometimes people are just stupid.

I actually found someone who explained that one to me. She explained that meat came from a "meat plant", not animals. I walked away marveling at the stupidity. Then I went back later, and asked for clarification - turns out, when she heard about meat plants, she took it to mean "a plant that grows meat", and not "a building that animals are turned into bite sized portions", and had thought all along that there were gardens where meat was grown. To her credit, she said she understood why people thought she was a moron, and felt supremely stupid.

I could talk all day about how I have multiple clips for my rifle and you'd think I was an idiot that didn't know any better, until we meet at the range and I load my SKS from clips. Sometimes people need to be gently taught.

Obligatory "Was she at least hot?"

if she was hot, then you tell her, she won't get preggo, if you do it standing up!

I actually found someone who explained that one to me. She explained that meat came from a "meat plant", not animals. I walked away marveling at the stupidity. Then I went back later, and asked for clarification - turns out, when she heard about meat plants, she took it to mean "a plant that grows meat", and not "a building that animals are turned into bite sized portions", and had thought all along that there were gardens where meat was grown.
9899de4e775ceded9594a3ccb154e56a--simpsons-episodes-simpsons-funny.jpg

f07a0e1300919cd7111929bb38f9cf05.jpg

One of my son's best friend's Mother passed away last week. They had the service and burial on Saturday in Maine. After the service they went back to the family home and started to reminisce. My son's friend told him of his Mother's last request. Seems she has always been a staunch Republican and stood proudly behind President Trump. She was vehement Judge Kavanaugh get on the Supreme Court. But her senses became dull and she was lapsing in and out of consciousness. Suddenly she tried to talk but her words did not come out. They gave her a pen and paper but she was too weak. They finally gave her an iPad and she typed "Did Kavanaugh get on the Court?" The family replied "Yes!" and she closed her eyes and smiled and passed away. God works in strange ways.

I have no problem believing every word of that .
I have walked away from conversations with people like that wondering who has to poke them now and then to remind them to breathe.
The problem in modern times is that these are people that natural selection would have removed from the gene pool in the past and they are now propagating .
An easy life has done the human race no favors.

The problem in modern times is that these are people that natural selection would have removed from the gene pool in the past and they are now propagating .
An easy life has done the human race no favors.
The Eskimos have an old saying. "The caribou feed the wolf. But it's the wolf that keeps the caribou strong."

Any idea how old it is?
I haven't a clue.
I think I got it from an album Robert Redford did in 1971: "The Language and Music of the Wolves". One side is all howling, and on the other side he narrates over the (organized and often complex) howls and describes the what the howls mean along with their lives and social order. My dad, the Scout Master, put it on tape and played it on a few campouts, loud and from a distance, after us kids were all in our tents. We knew what it was but it still made the hair stand up on the back of our necks[laugh].

EDIT: Nope, I got it from the book "Never Cry Wolf" about a Canadian guy assigned by the Canadian Wildlife Service to study the wolves. He lived by himself where the wolves lived and was really the first (white) person to observe the wolves in natural habitat and dispel a bunch of myths. The chapter where he takes a day and 3 pots of tea to mark his camp's territory was fun. He marked right across one wolf's daily commute path out and back from hunting. On its way home, the wolf stopped like it hit a wall, sniffed for a bit, turned 90 degrees and followed the outline of the new boundary. That detour became his new daily commute path[laugh]

Last edited:
I haven't a clue.
I think I got it from an album Robert Redford did in 1971: "The Language and Music of the Wolves". One side is all howling, and on the other side he narrates over the (organized and often complex) howls and describes the what the howls mean along with their lives and social order. My dad, the Scout Master, put it on tape and played it on a few campouts, loud and from a distance, after us kids were all in our tents. We knew what it was but it still made the hair stand up on the back of our necks[laugh].

EDIT: Nope, I got it from the book "Never Cry Wolf" about a Canadian guy assigned by the Canadian Wildlife Service to study the wolves. He lived by himself where the wolves lived and was really the first (white) person to observe the wolves in natural habitat and dispel a bunch of myths. The chapter where he takes a day and 3 pots of tea to mark his camp's territory was fun. He marked right across one wolf's daily commute path out and back from hunting. On its way home, the wolf stopped like it hit a wall, sniffed for a bit, turned 90 degrees and followed the outline the new boundary. That detour became his new daily commute path[laugh]

We all need to go piss all along the southern border and see if it works for humans.

a Canadian guy assigned by the Canadian Wildlife Service to study the wolves. He lived by himself where the wolves lived and was really the first (white) person to observe the wolves in natural habitat and dispel a bunch of myths. The chapter where he takes a day and 3 pots of tea to mark his camp's territory was fun. He marked right across one wolf's daily commute path out and back from hunting. On its way home, the wolf stopped like it hit a wall, sniffed for a bit, turned 90 degrees and followed the outline the new boundary. That detour became his new daily commute path

In the service, when overseas we had a binary system for grading females. 1 = would do, 0 = would not do. I modified that binary system to include .5 = would do, but wouldn't tell. She was a 0.
I entered the service when the OG-507 was standard Army wear, and they made pretty much every Army woman look good from behind. Then we went to BDUs, and when a car magazine went to Fort Lewis to report on the Fast Attack Vehicle (a Chenowith dune buggy bristling with guns), the writer commented that there were women soldiers there, and identifying them wasn't easy... "white of the eyes distance isn't nearly close enough", I think he said.

So from the mid-80s on, if you could see a woman soldier's butt, you should assume that it was huge.

When I was in sales I marked my territory.

I assume you were a travelling salesman? What else were you supposed to do when it's 50 miles to the next rest stop? [laugh]

Somewhere in Warehouse 13 (aka my basement) I have a "Massachusetts Travelling Salesman Kit" (so labeled on the cardboard container).

It's 5 or 6 "miniature" boozes, Hiram Walker brand. It's VERY clearly labeled as being intended for thirsty travelers. It was made somewhere back in the 60's or 70's.

Scroll back a couple hundred thousand posts in the Funny Pictures thread for a picture of it.

Julie Swetnick and her attorney Michael Avenatti have been referred to DOJ for criminal investigation.

And now we know which TV network should be joining them in the dock...

NBC sat on evidence exonerating Justice Kavanaugh, discrediting Michael Avenatti and his clients' accusations
NBC News obtained information as early as Sept. 30 suggesting attorney Michael Avenatti had engaged in a conspiracy to defame Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Yet, for more than three weeks, the network said nothing, even as Kavanaugh’s critics cited Avenatti’s client, Julie Swetnick, as proof of the judge’s supposed unworthiness to serve on the Supreme Court.

:emoji_tiger:

My dad, the Scout Master, put it on tape and played it on a few campouts, loud and from a distance, after us kids were all in our tents. We knew what it was but it still made the hair stand up on the back of our necks[laugh].
I think stuff like that is a leftover from our caveman-brain programming.

I work in property management and every year or two we comb through our properties doing inspections and repairs. Pass out notices 48 hrs ahead of time and then go through whether people are there or not. So we go in one apt, lights out, dark inside, no one home. Im going down a hallway and at the end, in line with the hall, is the open door to a bedroom. I shine the flashlight ahead of me and catch a glimpse of a stuffed toy tiger lying on the floor in the bedroom up against a wall. Not exactly a replica of the real thing, but closer to real than your typical cartooney type stuffed animal. Good size too, maybe 4-5 feet from nose to ass. The second the light shown on it every hair on my body stood up on end and I stopped dead in my tracks, lol. Gave me a bit of a scare for a half second. That caveman program is always running in the background I guess.

Back
Top Bottom