• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Kavanaugh

Actually she seems to be channeling her inner "Columbo".

Yes I believe you are correct - so unless I'm mistaken the point of her argument was that the Dems are using her with no regard for her mental health or recovery, because if they did they wouldn't be putting her on parade like this. That could resonate with a lot of women.

Actually Mitchell screwed the case shut when she honed in on the lack of a forensic interview. The implication is that:

1) A serious investigation would have included an extended forensic interview with a skilled sexual assault prosecutor

2) Instead a polygraph was ordered

3) Her lawyers look culpable in denying her the standard legal procedure afforded to victims of sex assault, and guilty

4) The Democrats obviously did not want a forensic interview to take place.

In other words, the Democrats and lawyers for Ford really dropped the ball in denying Blassey Ford the gold standard for sex assault victims. It really blew open the case in favor of Kavanaugh.

All the democrats have him guilty, before he even Answers one question at this hearing.

The lame stream media,and newspapers are already printing the story, half way through.

He’s not a good enough of character, because 1 accuser.

What a country!

Crying Baker just now:
The accusations brought against Judge Kavanaugh are sickening and deserve an independent investigation. There should be no vote in the Senate.
Can we get rid of him by the same standard? 1 person steps up?

Well I guess his kid is thrown to the wolves then.

I think the prosecutor is trying to prove that her testimony was all coached and molded by the democrats but I wish she would try to pick her story apart.

some questions had nothing to do with if she got attacked yada yada went towards the dems handling of this. They know they cant attack her, but they can use her for info on this dog and pony con job... who paid for, who recommended, did you ever authorize the release of... these are all things they can make hay out of. They cannot call her a liar. The ONLY person she could reliably count on to corroborate her story has "health issues". At the end of the day they couldnt attack her, and she was gonna say she (believed she) was attacked by Kavanaugh. When asked what her most vivid memory was it is the narrow stairs,etc. NOT the evil in Brett Kavanaughs eyes, or the terror of not being able to scream...

Look, when this battle is over the majority of people will only see or hear select snippets. The republicans were gathering guns and ammo for an upcoming fight... I hope.

For those who were able to watch today, what do you think the odds are that he will get through? For example, any knockout punches by either side? It is obviously flake, Collins and the Alaska senator who are viewed by the Republicans as being at risk.

It’s done. There is no way they get all 51 Republicans to confirm after this shit show. All the Dems need is 2 to defect

He does look pissed. One good thing I can think of if he still gets the nod is that he’s going to be so f***ing mad, and knows the dems biggest thing these days is gun control, that he’s gonna say “AR’s...no wait, scratch that, M4’s and AK’s for everyone!”

Last edited:
I think the fact that she took a polygraph is going to push a lot of people the other way. But from what I heard about it the polygraph was very generic and not specific about the actual assault. So who knows right now...

A 2-question polygraph without setting a baseline is not a polygraph, it's a joke. Calling it a polygraph should not be allowed in this "hearing". It's completely misrepresenting the facts.

That poor women sitting to the right of Kavenaugh, you mother f***ing Democrats will burn one day and that day may be sooner than you realize.

If I were him ID BE YELLING SO LOUD THEY WOULD HEAR ME DOWN THE STREET!

Back
Top Bottom