Just when you think you have seen it all

Albany Watch

I cant believe they even let this idea out to the public.

“A lot of things are being discussed,” Silver said. “It’s a question of whether no sevens are being manufactured in the state and maybe you’ll be able to use a 10 magazine with three blanks.”

wow

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire seven live rounds and two blanks, or only six live and three blanks? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a Smith and Wesson Model 617, and carries ten rounds, any seven of which might be real, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire seven live rounds and two blanks, or only six live and three blanks? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a Smith and Wesson Model 617, and carries ten rounds, any seven of which might be real, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”

Lol

That sound you hear might be alot of buttholes tightening. Expect alot of desks being cleaned out in 2014 and 2016.

I Gotsta know

One of my favorite movies! Reps inbound

Yup, gotta rep that one. Well done

Back
Top Bottom