Just went green!

Paleoman

NES Member
Hi!

A friend referred me to this forum and I looked around and it seems really nice - lots of useful info and great to see a local forum. Decided to join up today.

I'm a new handgun owner that has been taking classes and practicing. Taking another Sig Sauer class this Friday. Really excited.

I've also been researching into reloading and have started to acquire some of the items. Have Lyman book (started reading last night), and ABCs of Reloading arrived today. Have a lot of reading to do, and will likely have a bunch of questions.

Looking forward to this forum!

Welcome!
[party]

It sounds like you're on the right path in your journey to a safe full of guns and a 12' long reloading bench [laugh]

Welcome!
[party]

It sounds like you're on the right path in your journey to a safe full of guns and a 12' long reloading bench [laugh]
Yeah it does blossom... One full size pistol, then a compact for CC, now looking at reloading and starting to think about a safe. Jumping in with both feet.

Seriously, you've found your way into a good crowd of people and the best knowledge pool around. Sometimes the mods need to chlorinate the water, but whenever I have a question about shooting, muffler work, ham radio or any other damned thing, I always get good answers from this crowd.

Yeah it does blossom... One full size pistol, then a compact for CC, now looking at reloading and starting to think about a safe. Jumping in with both feet.

Only way to do it. Jump in and let freedom wash over you. [laugh]
Obligatory buy a Glock, and a Mosin.
Oh, and Welcome!

Thanks all! Looking forward to discussions on the forum! Being a new gun owner (April), there's lots to learn!

Back
Top Bottom