• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

just wanted to say hi

fairly new to the site, just wanted to say hello from north adams, MA. couldnt find a newbie/intro thread so just posting here a little about myself im 22 just got my ltc inherited a couple few rifles shotguns and pistols from my grandfather, and currently building my first ar what a great time to do that i know. but yeah thats pretty much it

Go green. And welcome. Sounds like you're in the same spot I was in last year and almost the same age. Don't be afraid to ask questions and develop thick skin for the more callous members on here.

Welcome to the forum. Jump right in and, when necessary, ignore the idiots. BTW, I love Pete's Gun Shop and Taconic Golf Club.

Go green. And welcome. Sounds like you're in the same spot I was in last year and almost the same age. Don't be afraid to ask questions and develop thick skin for the more callous members on here.

Their bark is worse than their bite. A little "trial by fire" doesn't hurt anyone. Pass it and they'll give you the shirt off their back, no questions asked.

fairly new to the site, just wanted to say hello from north adams, MA. couldnt find a newbie/intro thread so just posting here a little about myself im 22 just got my ltc inherited a couple few rifles shotguns and pistols from my grandfather, and currently building my first ar what a great time to do that i know. but yeah thats pretty much it
Welcome.Go green.

Back
Top Bottom