• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just wanted to introduce myself ....

Hey just screwing w/ you . was at my club(Andover Sportsmens Club) Sunday , when i heard a couple of guys talking and one said "northeast shooters" . when i got home , logged on and was hooked . had no clue .

Marsha's gone. Besides she couldn't pick up a 1911A1 with her skinny little clam bag hands.

BTW, welcome. You've already caused trouble. LOL

I'm an Andoverian Clubber too.

Marsha's gone. Besides she couldn't pick up a 1911A1 with her skinny little clam bag hands.

BTW, welcome. You've already caused trouble. LOL

I'm an Andoverian Clubber too.

marsha-marsha-marsha.jpg

hey since i came home yesterday and logged on , amazed that i've found a forum of us m*******s and new englanders !

i also belong to sanford springvale fish and game in maine . we have a camp up in Limerick .

Yeah, there's only, what, maybe six people on NES that have a clue. [smile]

(Noooo. Not me included.)

- - - Updated - - -

Heh.

You can give yourself any nickname on NES.

Until you do something or post something that makes the other NES'rs to give you a new one...[rofl]

my nick has been with me for 25ish years . my real name is Greg and i live in Marblehead . :)

hey since i came home yesterday and logged on , amazed that i've found a forum of us m*******s and new englanders !

i also belong to sanford springvale fish and game in maine . we have a camp up in Limerick .

my real name is Greg and i live in Marblehead .

Arggh!! My family had a cottage in Limerick on Pickeral pond. HAD. I'd kill to get it back. Also Im a member at Andover aaand my bosses name is Greg and he's in Marblehead as well. (This is getting creepy...)

our camp is on sokokis lake . the owner of jeffers lumber in salem/peabody had/has a camp on pickeral pond .

love it up there . if i could make a living up there ......

Back
Top Bottom