Just turned GREEN

Congrats in going green! It's the most expensive $21 you may ever spend lol.

No way lol. Looking forward to it.
Wish I got in on the Body Armor buy.

Well there is a plate carrier GB going on right now in the GB section... Then you just need to get some plates.

Congrats in going green! It's the most expensive $21 you may ever spend lol.

Well there is a plate carrier GB going on right now in the GB section... Then you just need to get some plates.
Total noob about Body armor. I can buy a plate carrier before a Vest? PM if u want, thanks.

Total noob about Body armor. I can buy a plate carrier before a Vest? PM if u want, thanks.

Well there are a couple options. One of which is a Kevlar like vest. The other is a plate carrier with steel plates.

If you go the route of a plate carrier (vest with pockets to hold steel plates) and the steel plates themselves, there is a GB for the carriers right now. I'll PM you a link to it and any questions you can post over in the thread.

Well there are a couple options. One of which is a Kevlar like vest. The other is a plate carrier with steel plates.

If you go the route of a plate carrier (vest with pockets to hold steel plates) and the steel plates themselves, there is a GB for the carriers right now. I'll PM you a link to it and any questions you can post over in the thread.

Thank you, sir.

The USPS does NOT receive any tax dollars!

Back
Top Bottom