• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just submitted my Non-Res LTC renewal app...

its the 1st one I've submitted since the new rules went into effect for non-res licenses... Anybody have any experience with the interiew/turn around times or likelihood of restrictions ??

Last edited:
Non res renewal

its the 1st one I've submitted since the new rules went into effect for non-res licenses... Anybody have any experience with the interiew/turn around times or likelihood of restrictions ??

It took 40 days for me. No restrictions (had it for 20 years). The interview was basically a review of the application. No problem except it's a 5 hour drive for me.

Fasteddy

Had my appointment this week in Chelsea. To me it is just a last chance to meet you face to face and make sure you arent a complete nut bag. The process sucks as a whole, but it was doable. He explained that for the most part, without good reason your first app will be restricted, and then your renewals would be unrestricted. We so need to change this state to shall issue!

Back
Top Bottom