• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just stopped by an Anti rally......

MisterHappy

NES Member
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
I was out on an errand, and I saw this:

moonbats.jpg

In Framingham Center (in this picture, they've moved from their original location, which was, ironically, ten yards from a marker commemorating the Knox Trail....), so I thought I'd stop by for a chat.

Their banner said that they wanted "sensible gun laws".....but they had no clue about what the current ones were.

Surprise.....not.

Universal background checks, biometric locks installed on all guns, no machine guns.

Surprise....not.

One little old lady had a vintage (but she got it new, I'd bet) Peace Sign necklace.

Surprise.....not.

Spent about 20 minutes, and if I say so myself, I did OK.

Of course, it was wasted, as it was not what they wanted to hear.

One of the local Ministers was there, and we chatted for a bit, after they moved (I'd hoped I chased them away, but it was planned), and he said, "You should educate them."

"There are none so blind......" I replied. I thought that apropos.

This is the constant vigilance part, I think....

ETA: Forgot to add, that my son was there, too (If we'd known that we'd be there, I'd have had him change his shirt that has an assortment of game animals and the text, "If it Flies, It Dies.... Oh well.....), and when I introduced myself as an Instructor, he introduced himself and an Instructor, too! [laugh]

Last edited:
That's clearly at least 20,000 protestors.

i would have walked to the front of the crowd, dropped trou, and laid a yule log out right there on the asphalt and stood up to say authoratively "DISPERSE."

i'd be establishing alpha status and they'd have no choice but to obey me like the good betas they are.

I think by calling such as were present "misguided" is way too kind. The mindset of the no-think liberal is "I have rights to my opinion and you don't, unless you agree with me." And they will go to great lengths to take away any right you have that doesn't suit their agenda. See the AP snatch and grab, IRS discrimination, JD Fast and Furious etc scandals.

Back
Top Bottom