Just ordered a Yugo M57.

I have a few flavors and other x25 chambered pistols. The CZ52 with custom Marchal grips is one of my favorites.

I love my Romanian tokarev. People are always amazed (myself included) at the magnificent trigger it came with. Such a nice light and crisp pull.

I love my Romanian tokarev. People are always amazed (myself included) at the magnificent trigger it came with. Such a nice light and crisp pull.

Yup. I love mine. I sold off all the corrosive ammo and now reload x25 with 90 gr XTPs and power pistol. VERY accurate and flashy round.

I don't know about RI/South Shore but two shops by me always have it. Looking forward to a range report.

I recommend you don't worry about the ammo but buy a second pistol.

IMG_20160505_0926190661b_zpstx4f1sfa.jpg

Good luck

Ordered one should be here by thursday :)
Mine came in last friday. It had a ton of cosmoline on it. The finish is about a 70% but all of the parts match and it has a very good trigger. I did a quick cleaning on friday but left for Alabama saturday a.m. I will be back home this evening and plan on cleaning it more and shooting it asap.

Surplus stuff is pretty much gone unless you want to pay just as much or more, as new commercial/non-corrosive ammo.

I see mac1911 has been trying to sell some of his surplus x25 ammo:
https://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/318171-7-62x25-surplus-yugo-Romanian-1800-rounds

Thanks for the plug ..... The 762x25 surplus was never really "cheap"
I'm actually below what I paid for it. I bought it as it was getting hard to find.
I Like it it's hot and actually shoots very well for me. I just dont shoot enough anymore to have it taking up the space. I reload for it now and I might shoot 50 rounds a year.

I have 3 variants of the Tok's and they are fun to shoot. Bought them when they were cheap and the surplus ammo was really cheap. The added safeties are really crappy to say the least. They are all real similar with the exception of the magazines. One version holds one more round than the others.

Out of all of my Tokarovs the Yugo, I have 2 :) is my favorite. I have a Polish, Romanian, Russian( non safety) and Chinese.
They make them in 9mm now and I believe they are on the approved list. I could be wrong so please folks don't jump all over me if I am. I just didn't bother to go online to look at the list.

Back
Top Bottom