Just on 7 news

mitch28

NES Member
Incident with a 32 caliber revolver with 5 bullets in the magazine WTF
This is the problem.

Do you actually expect a rational, well researched report, or for that matter a reporter to have any actual understanding of what he/she is reporting ?

I think we should do an NES shoot and invite all the news stations. One hour of classroom to teach them so they know WTF they are talking about and let all the reporters try shooting.

I think we should do an NES shoot and invite all the news stations. One hour of classroom to teach them so they know WTF they are talking about and let all the reporters try shooting.

They know for the most part that what they saying is wrong. It's all about ratings. They're ignorant ****s that don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Yeah, but after learning from NES shooters they'll take all the branches off the trees behind the berm.

They should throw the whole law Book at this idiot! Just to prove their laws work for "criminals with guns" and leave the law abidding, ltc people alone!!!!!

Any other topic they would bring in a subject matter expert. In the case of guns the truth the subject matter expert will give will not support their anti-gun platform therefor they go about hacking together a pile of shit information.

Sounds like they're talking about my 32 H&R Mag Lady Ultra with 5 round mag.
006-14_zps1ae7d930.jpg

007-5_zps6a80fe91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom