• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just my luck.

iu

More likely the box wasn't as new as you thought. If you bought it that way at the LGS, it's likely someone sold it to the shop and forgot they had used a round. That happened to me once.

More likely the box wasn't as new as you thought. If you bought it that way at the LGS, it's likely someone sold it to the shop and forgot they had used a round. That happened to me once.

In Suffolk county this would be the case of the mild shoplifting which needs to be ignored completely in the name of the elimination of our prisons overcrowding. This case belongs in the Under $250 Category. Similar to people eating macaroons from the box in your local Market Basket but leaving the box untouched so you can be sure the rest was not poisoned by those pesky Russians.

By the way, when you were purchasing it, did you, by any chance, answered Yes when asked if you want to donate?

In Suffolk county this would be the case of the mild shoplifting which needs to be ignored completely in the name of the elimination of our prisons overcrowding. This case belongs in the Under $250 Category. Similar to people eating macaroons from the box in your local Market Basket but leaving the box untouched so you can be sure the rest was not poisoned by those pesky Russians.

By the way, when you were purchasing it, did you, by any chance, answered Yes when asked if you want to donate?

LOL. My LGS has never asked me to donate. Maybe they just assumed that I wouldn't mind. It was actually part of a purchase the shop had made from a customer. Hunting ammo. I assume the guy had forgotten that he used one round, from the box that I ended up buying.

I thought a double yoke was good luck?

Think about it...if your wife got pregnant with twins, would you consider it good luck?

It basically means a single cell couldn't share the same nucleus with itself, so it got pissed off at and split. Little did it know it was still its same a**h*** self after the split, just half the size it was originally. And THATS life in a nut shell.

LOL. My LGS has never asked me to donate. Maybe they just assumed that I wouldn't mind.
You have missed a great opportunity to mind. I would return to the shop and get another "slightly imperfect" package as a compensation for me not yelping about them. In such a specific situation my heavily accented English works like a charm.

You have missed a great opportunity to mind. I would return to the shop and get another "slightly imperfect" package as a compensation for me not yelping about them. In such a specific situation my heavily accented English works like a charm.

The owner sold a bunch of my steel cased .223 after Sandy Hook for $1.00 a round. How can I complain about 1 round after that?

I’m not sure how Target Sports would respond if I contacted them.

Think I could get a free prime membership out of it? Emotional distress and what not. Very upset, I am. No, really, now I have an odd number and the fung shuei in the ammo can is all messed up!

I’m not sure how Target Sports would respond if I contacted them.

Think I could get a free prime membership out of it? Emotional distress and what not. Very upset, I am. No, really, now I have an odd number and the fung shuei in the ammo can is all messed up!

"Sorry, you have purchased The Boston Special, the only logical way preventing an overcrowding in the box!"

You know, in an unassuming way.... this thread really delivers. Lots of really witty, clever posts that made me laugh. Wasn't expecting that.

Did you try this?
  • Mailing Address: Consumer Protection Division, Office of the Attorney General, One Ashburton Place. Boston, MA, 02108.
  • Maura Healey, Director.
  • Contact. Phone: 888-243-5337 (elder hotline) Alternate Phone: 617-727-8400. Fax: 617-727-3265.

It'll most likely show up in a school bathroom!

I loved the school lock-down this week after they found a paintball smoke bomb in a school, USED, INERT, Just a piece of cardboard, and they get their panties all twisted up!
LOL! Someone should have just picked it up and tossed it in the trash can but noooooooooooo. Lets get excited!

Back
Top Bottom