• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just moved to Chelmsford, MA

Depends on the part of Chelmsford you're in. If you're in the good part, the NORTH part, Stony Brook, Lowell (in N. Chel), Westford, Tyngsboro clubs are close.

I don't think Acton is too far either, down 27 I think.

*edit
Depends on what you're into. Check websites. They all offer something for someone.

Harvard or Westford. Both are great clubs but very different in how their run and what they offer. Harvard has a 200/300 yard but Westford has a better shotgun range! Depends on what you want to do.....or like many of us have done...goin both!

Harvard or Westford. Both are great clubs but very different in how their run and what they offer. Harvard has a 200/300 yard but Westford has a better shotgun range! Depends on what you want to do.....or like many of us have done...goin both!

^ This. I am a life member of both. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Westford has a four lane 50' bullseye range 24/7 access. They also have an active trap, sporting clays, and 3d archery groups. It's also 5 minutes from my house. Harvard has action pits (a huge plus for me) and 200/300 yard rifle range. It's about 15 minutes from my house. If I want to practice bullseye, chrono a new load, or function check a gun I've worked on I got to Westford. If I want to practice USPSA I head to Harvard.

^ This. I am a life member of both. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Westford has a four lane 50' bullseye range 24/7 access. They also have an active trap, sporting clays, and 3d archery groups. It's also 5 minutes from my house. Harvard has action pits (a huge plus for me) and 200/300 yard rifle range. It's about 15 minutes from my house. If I want to practice bullseye, chrono a new load, or function check a gun I've worked on I got to Westford. If I want to practice USPSA I head to Harvard.
Hi ME....AQ here!

Maynard Rod & Gun is where I shoot. Good club with skeet, 5-stand, indoor and outdoor pistol ranges. Rifle range to 100 yards though.

Back
Top Bottom