• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just Joined Oath Keepers and GOA

I just joined these two organizations. I also donated $15 extra to GOA AND GOAL when I joined and Renewed respectfully.
Anybody else join any gun org lately?

The NRA was offering a "discount" on life membership for $600. I'd have done it but didn't want the banker to use her piece to shoot my b*lls off. So, I re-upped for another three years.

I'll join GOA this weekend.

Don't agree with alot of what Oath Keepers do or say, but for the most part they are on our side except that they are extremely radical.

I joined NYSRPA and the Illinois equivalent when they were going through their legislative issues. Just trying to help some fellow gun owners out.

Im not a radical, I am just a veteran (1883-1986) who believes in the Constitution AND the Bill of rights. I took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign AND domestic.
If that makes me a radical. Then I guess I am.

Im not a radical, I am just a veteran (1883-1986) who believes in the Constitution AND the Bill of rights. I took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign AND domestic.

First, I didn't call YOU a radical. Second, I commend your service, all 103 years of it. All joking aside, that organization, IN MY OPINION, is somewhat out there when it comes to some of their beliefs and conspiracy theories. Alex Jones, for instance, is a staunch supporter of the 2A, as am I. However, he is really on another planet with some of the shit he comes up with. I watch alot of the Oath Keepers stuff as well as AJ so I'm not just spewing bullshit. That's all I'm saying, no need to take offense or think that I am belittling your commitment to the 2A and BOR.

[QUOTELol I guess you missed the joke... Look at what you wrote, 1883 - 1986. Thank you for your service btw][/QUOTE]
Yes I guess I did! [wink]
WOW 103years I should be collecting a BIG retirement fund! Well really only 3 years. (Ft. Lewis WA 3/34the FA) I did serve under Ronald Reagan and Casper Weinberger during the Cold War.
I have heard what AJ has said and some I agree to.
But in the end the BOR is what I believe in and just want to be know as "an Oath keeper" that's all!

Last edited:
I just joined these two organizations. I also donated $15 extra to GOA AND GOAL when I joined and Renewed respectfully.
Anybody else join any gun org lately?

I haven't even applied for my LTC yet and I've joined GOAL and NRA. Trying the best I can to support 2A rights.

I think if we ever do hit "go time" the Oath Keepers just may be the organization we need to form this rabble into an organized militia.

I like the premise or Oath Keepers, but why should I have to pay money to promise to keep an oath? The very term Oath Keeper is redundant.

I'm sure you saw a lot in those 103 years. Just kidding, thank you for your service.

Back
Top Bottom